• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Homophobia In Russia

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I don't know if you have heard about the crackdown in Russia. Apparently our Russian brothers and sisters decided to have a gay pride rally in Moscow. It was very forcibly broken up. Homosexuality wasn't even decriminalized in Russia until 1993. We can only wonder how many people were sent to prison for the "crime" of being gay in the Soviet era.

These violent crackdowns on gays and gay demonstrators by armed police and actual military forces are still all too common in the world unfortunately.

I dont belive a word thats coming out of my mouth....... so no one qoute me.

but my first thought was ...... wow what the hell are we complaining about.

Hanging head in shame

Well soon they will know that no matter where you live and who you are you do know someone who is gay.

Kodie congrat's on your 900'th post:001_tt2:

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you have heard about the crackdown in Russia. Apparently our Russian brothers and sisters decided to have a gay pride rally in Moscow. It was very forcibly broken up. Homosexuality wasn't even decriminalized in Russia until 1993. We can only wonder how many people were sent to prison for the "crime" of being gay in the Soviet era.

These violent crackdowns on gays and gay demonstrators by armed police and actual military forces are still all too common in the world unfortunately.

I know I will be doing a lot of praying this week... Wow... Such intolerance for people who love each other. I never totally grasped the concept of celebrating it with a parade other than the fact that GLBT's love to be in the spot light. LOL Just kidding. I guess what I am saying is maybe the heterosexual population is just jealous because nobody organized a pride parade for them. LOL... :thumbup: I know I am being a smart ass. The ignorance we are still fighting in the 22nd century is totally insane. I do understand the importance of the Pride Parade BTW... :thumbup:

I know I will be doing a lot of praying this week... Wow... Such intolerance for people who love each other. I never totally grasped the concept of celebrating it with a parade other than the fact that GLBT's love to be in the spot light. LOL Just kidding. I guess what I am saying is maybe the heterosexual population is just jealous because nobody organized a pride parade for them. LOL... :thumbup: I know I am being a smart ass. The ignorance we are still fighting in the 22nd century is totally insane. I do understand the importance of the Pride Parade BTW... :thumbup:

We know you do, your our very own shiiit stirring .... little bundle of truth and joy.

We know you do, your our very own shiiit stirring .... little bundle of truth and joy.

One day GLBT people will be accepted or at least be tolerated all over the world. Until then we need to get our propaganda together. We can start with the following rumors:

1. Guys give the absolute best blow jobs/Women eat the best pussy.
2. If you get fucked at least 5 time your penis size will grow at least 3 inches.(Haven't got one there for the ladies)
3. Orgasm's from receiving anal sex last for hours.
4. Homosexual sex is better than heterosexual sex because your partner is just a horny as you are.
5. Homosexual sex is the best form of birth control.
6. What could be better than hanging out all day with your friends playing sports or video games and making out 6 or more times a day.

Almost all of this is true. The key is selling it to the straight guys... Once enough of them experiment I am sure same GLBT couples will be afforded rights...

Last edited:
One day GLBT people will be accepted or at least be tolerated all over the world. Until then we need to get our propaganda together. We can start with the following rumors:

1. Guys give the absolute best blow jobs/Women eat the best pussy.
2. If you get fucked at least 5 time your penis size will grow at least 3 inches.(Haven't got one there for the ladies)
3. Orgasm's from receiving anal sex last for hours.
4. Homosexual sex is better than heterosexual sex because your partner is just a horny as you are.
5. Homosexual sex is the best form of birth control.
6. What could be better than hanging out all day with your friends playing sports or video games and making out 6 or more times a day.

Almost all of this is true. The key is selling it to the straight guys... Once enough of them experiment I am sure same GLBT couples will be afforded rights...

lol

Did you do this or find it somewhere ... i love it

lol

Did you do this or find it somewhere ... i love it

I made it up myself. Hey, all you need to do is plant the seeds and watch them grow. LOL:thumbup:

A gf told me i stuffed it up i had 2 chances to get it right....... and i got 2 breeders lol

But she still hasnt given up on Hope lol

Mind you Hope keeps telling her too

Gays, lesbians in worldwide call for end to homophobia
2 days ago

BRUSSELS (AFP) — Gays and lesbians raised a global rallying cry Sunday to end discrimination in a world where some countries punish homosexual acts with death, as they marked an international day against homophobia.

The European Union spoke out in defence of fundamental freedoms based on sexual orientation or gender identity and voiced concerns about human rights violations.

"The European Union rejects and condemns any manifestation of homophobia as this phenomenon is a blatant violation of human dignity," its Czech presidency said in a statement.

The 27-nation bloc condemned the use of the death penalty, torture and arbitrary arrest of homosexuals "wherever they occur," the statement said.

The global day against homophobia was marked in 50 countries, according to the Canadian organisers of the event.

In Russia, around 100 people peacefully demonstrated in Saint Petersburg, a day after the arrest of 40 gay activists who had staged an unauthorised "Slavic Gay Pride" march in Moscow.

"What happened in Moscow must not be ignored by the international community and by foreign governments.... Everyone saw how human rights and the rights of sexual minorities are violated in Russia," said Russian gay rights activist Nikolai Alexeyev, who was released from jail on Sunday.

The creator of the GayRussia.ru website claimed he had been interrogated for six hours by officials from agencies including the FSB security service -- the successor to the Soviet-era KGB -- before being left overnight in a cold jail cell with broken windows.

"They treated us very badly. Over six hours, great psychological pressure was put on me and I was insulted in every sort of way," Alexeyev told AFP by telephone after he was released and fined for attending an unlawful demonstration.

According to Quebec's Emergence Foundation, which initiated the global day against homophobia, Russia is among countries where there have been violent attacks on gays, lesbians and transgender people, especially in clashes with ultra nationalists. Homosexuality was a crime in Russia until 1993.

"There are 192 countries in the UN, and half of them ban homosexuality, notably most countries in Africa, in Asia and Arab countries," said the foundation's president Laurent McCutcheon.

Five countries punish homosexual acts with death, the foundation said.

In Beirut, the gay rights organisation Helem (Dream) has organised a conference to call for repealing a law that imposes a one-year prison sentence on those who practice homosexual relations deemed "contrary to nature."

Ghassan Mukarem, a leader in the organisation, said they have been trying to repeal the law since 2003, but instead the Lebanese authorities have been more rigorous in cracking down on homosexuality.

The British government Sunday declared its commitment to fight prejudice and discrimination against gays around the world.

"Last December the UK was pleased to support the first UN statement which called for the decriminalisation of same sex relations across the globe... supported by 66 countries," George Malloch-Brown, Foreign and Commonwealth Office minister, said in a statement.

"We call upon those states that still have legislative measures in place criminalising same sex relations to remove them," he added.

French anti-homophobia groups Sunday praised a health ministry decision a day earlier to no longer classify transexualism as a mental illness. Meanwhile in the eastern city of Nancy a memorial was unveiled for a gay man who drowned after he was pushed into the canal in 2003.

But two French policemen working in the southern coastal city of Cannes filed a complaint Sunday claiming they have suffered "mental harassment" by several colleagues because of their homosexuality.

McCutcheon said the anti-homophobia idea provides a rallying point for the world's supporters of gay and lesbian rights, and hoped one day it would be endorsed by the United Nations.

May 17 was chosen because it was on that date in 1990 that the World Health Organisation removed homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses.

Copyright © 2009 AFP. All rights reserved.

It was only last year that 2 teenage boys in Iran between 16-18 years of age were tried and found guilty of engaging in homosexual acts. They were hanged publicly and the execution was broadcast on TV as a warning to others. So the struggle and our need to show solidarity for our brothers and sisters around the world goes on.

It was only last year that 2 teenage boys in Iran between 16-18 years of age were tried and found guilty of engaging in homosexual acts. They were hanged publicly and the execution was broadcast on TV as a warning to others. So the struggle and our need to show solidarity for our brothers and sisters around the world goes on.

It is sad that people are still barbaric enough to kill two people who want to harm nobody and they just love each other. I just don't understand their thinking. The Quran teaches no such law... One day our solidarity will eliminate this kind of injustice and intolerance around the globe.

And thats not classed as out right cold blooded murder..

Hanging someone,seems less punisherable .. then .... 2 boys engaging in homosexual acts, who would have ever thought.