• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

This really was a great picture with the guys and I. And I think we've formed some good friendships :))

I'm considering using that pic as a screensaver, but I'd have to give my pet bunny the flick....let me think about it, four (or is it five) hot guys or a cute bunny??!! lol...:001_smile:

Holy crap, I got the giggles from Jeremy, on the Justin Beiber thread......and now you tell me that a horse tried to eat your toyota. I may be laughing all damn night.:haha:

Hahahahaha Damn, horse. This is very legit tho and funny as hell haha.

I'm considering using that pic as a screensaver, but I'd have to give my pet bunny the flick....let me think about it, four (or is it five) hot guys or a cute bunny??!! lol...:001_smile:

5 guys in the picture Jason, Damien, Paul, Flint, Me. That'd be a kickass screen saver btw haha.

But look at the one that is posted on facebook......

66151_406600599431138_245025303_n.jpg

Holy crap, I got the giggles from Jeremy, on the Justin Beiber thread......and now you tell me that a horse tried to eat your toyota. I may be laughing all damn night.:haha:

Yeah! You should see the long horse-teeth-shaped scape marks right down to the bare metal, and it happened on Christmas day, although it was a few years back now. It was one of those of those moments when you either laugh or cry...I laughed and every time I see them I still laugh :biggrin:

Yeah! You should see the long horse-teeth-shaped scape marks right down to the bare metal, and it happened on Christmas day, although it was a few years back now. It was one of those of those moments when you either laugh or cry...I laughed and every time I see them I still laugh :biggrin:

I wouldn't know what I would do if I seen a horse just eating my car like it was grass or something. That horse didn't even have insurance :p.

I wouldn't know what I would do if I seen a horse just eating my car like it was grass or something. That horse didn't even have insurance :p.

That horse may not have any teeth now, did your insurance company have to cover it's dental work?

Her temper only lasted six years. Would have lasted longer, but we got a divorce. We did have two good weeks though in that six years (when she was in Michigan visiting her parents).

Well, if you would have put some green Toyota in her dinners, it may have put you out of your misery.:001_unsure:

That horse may not have any teeth now, did your insurance company have to cover it's dental work?

Actually it's funny you should say that because the owners were more concerned about the horse's teeth than the damage done to my car. The whole insurance side of things became quite convoluted and my car's bodywork was exactly pristine at the time so I gave up trying to get my insurance to pay for the repairs. Instead I made a metal note "never park a car within reach of a horses mouth, or bad things will happen"... just gotta laugh