• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from London!

LDNBoy

Virgin
Reaction score
Hi my name is Lee and I live in London. I'm 25 and classify myself as bisexual with more of an attraction to men.

I came out in life pretty late. I was always attracted to men but didn't act on it. I have 3 children (10, 7 and 4) and they are the best thing to ever happen to me. I knew I was living a lie and things got so bad that I cheated on my wife-to-be with a male work colleague and I'd always swore I'd never cheat. My dad cheated on my mum for the whole of my childhood and I didn't want to be THAT guy. After I'd had sex with a man for the first time I decided I had to tell my girlfriend. She was angry but we've become friends again for the sake of our kids. She even set me up on a date with her cousin who I've now been seeing for 7 months.

I was in the army for for 4 years from the age of 18 to 22 but when my girlfriend got pregnant for the second time. I decided to return to college and I currently have a job as a lifeguard.

Been a fan of Broke Straight Boys for a while, and I joined for a while in 2010 but left due to lack of funds. But I had to return after seeing a preview vid of Denver Grand and Connor- that scene was FUCKING AMAZING.

Well that was a long introduction. This site is awesome and I'm currently in the process of watching a tonne of videos. My favourite models by far at the moment are Denver and Damien Kyle

Welcome to the forum Lee! :welcome:

You do have a fascinating story of your life so far. I'm still reeling and processing the fact that you became a dad at 15 y/o. haha Wow... I'm glad to hear that you returned to college as it will hopefully allow you to provide more for your children going forward.

Connor and Damien Kyle are great choices for model favorites. As for Connor I have said just recently that I personally credit him for helping me to get over nearly a lifetime of not finding redheads sexually attractive. While not necessarily handsome in the classical sense perhaps, Connor had a charisma and magnetism that really came through well onscreen. Partly because of Connor and Spencer Todd I now find redheads (or "gingers" as you call them across the pond, lol) to be much more attractive than I would have in my earlier days.

Since you are a fan of Connor I recommend you check out Connor and Colin's video sometime if you haven't already.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Njc3/conner-&-colin

Also since I see you are a fan of Jason, I hope you will check out his scene with Denver if you have not already. Jason admits at the end of their scene together that Denver was the best sex he has ever had with another guy. :)

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/NzYx/denver-grand-&-jason

Wow I must be blind I'm normally very nosy and notice things but I've only just noticed your post. I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm from the uk aswell I can't say where exactly but it's nice to have another member from the uk. Thank you so much for sharing your life and for being so open. You think that you come out late I'm 30 and every where else apart from here I'm so far back in the closet I'm in bloody narnia lol. I have got nothing but complete respect for everything that you have gone through and I think it's amazing that and fantastic that you and your girl freind have remained Freinds. I've had a similar experience with Broke Straight Boys I used to be what I call a floater member where I joined every now and again for the same reason as you funds but then earlier this year I decided to go all in and buy a years membership and it was the best decision I've made. It was then that I discovered the forum and have become Freinds with a lot of the members as I'm sure you will. We're a nice bunch of people as you will see. My favourite model is the one and only Tyler White as I can't get enough of him. If you need any help on here please don't be afraid to ask as I'm on here nearly every day (sad I know). Anyways welcome. Dan

Welcome to the forum LDNBoy! I really like that you were so forward in your story. Stick around for awhile as you will find people on here with similiar backgrounds as yours. I'm from Seattle and like your beautiful city we also have a ferris wheel on the waterfront, not as big as Londons but very cool.

Hey LDNBoy, welcome to the forum! Seems like you've had a lot of wonderful experiences in your life and thank you for sharing them. Congratulations on your children, I always say, "if they don't suck you dry, they are a fun thing to have around!":w00t: I have a 22 year old daughter. I hope you add your ideas and comments to the forum; it is a fun place to talk about all the hot guys...models too!:001_rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum, Lee. From one daddy to another I applaud your commitment to your family. I know how difficult it is to walk in two different worlds.

Peace,
Louis

Lee, I want to dedicate this song to you as a person who walks in two different worlds. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm walking in four different worlds since I am also a nudist living in a nudist community. Outside of the confines of the community I have to walk into the non-nudist world. Enjoy!

BREAKING NEWS! Today is July 19th. It is the wedding anniversary of Linda and me. We wed 39 years ago. Even though we divorced in 1986, we have continued to celebrate our anniversary each year since then. Linda lives next door to me and offered to come over, pick up my dog and give him a bath. In the process she reminded me of the date. As a result, we are going out tonight to the local pub for hamburgers to celebrate. We do live in two different worlds but we still walk together in the sun.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the welcome!! Nice to be welcomed to such an environment.

10576220_297970013715167_511457209_n.jpg

So thought I'd leave a message. This is my most recent picture that I took today after a workout in the gym after work. I'm really not a poser lol:sick2:

Thank you all for the welcome!! Nice to be welcomed to such an environment.
Let me add my welcome here too, Lee. We are men and women, gay, bi and straight, young and old, and from all parts the world, and I'm often amazed how a mixture of folks who joined this site to watch gay sex videos, turned out to be such an interesting group of folks, many of whom I actually call my friends. I hope you visit the forum often and give us your thoughts and opinions on all sorts of things. :welcome9:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find the exchange of view points interesting, I know I do! Enjoyed your intro as well. You sound like an honest guy with a good sense of who you are and, what works for you. Always be yourself! Looking forward to your posts! BTW, great looking physique! Looks like you take your workouts seriously! I am sure Damien Kyle will admire that too!:001_tongue:

We're happy to have you here Ldnboy. And to use a British colloquialism, You're fit! haha :)

Where did you go ? LDNBoy..You came,You concord,you teased,You left.Maybe it is just me ? I wanted more.
Just a curious guy.Wanted to get to know you..Hope your doing well.
No question johnny, he is a very handsome young guy and was willing to share his pics with us which was very nice, but as a guy who has been here "forever", I've learned not to get too excited by a newbie poster as most wind up losing interest very quickly.

I'm always happy when a newbie becomes a regular like you've become. I hope Londonboy does come back, but if not, it was nice to see him here for a while. But most importantly, I'm glad you decided to stay here, johnny!!!

No question johnny, he is a very handsome young guy and was willing to share his pics with us which was very nice, but as a guy who has been here "forever", I've learned not to get too excited by a newbie poster as most wind up losing interest very quickly.

I'm always happy when a newbie becomes a regular like you've become. I hope Londonboy does come back, but if not, it was nice to see him here for a while. But most importantly, I'm glad you decided to stay here, johnny!!!
oh yes I'd take johnny over any newbie all of the time as in my entire life ive never known someone who is so kind, warm hearted and genuine as he is and its been a huge honour and privilege to be able to get to know him and get to call him my freind so johnny never change. Dan (x)