• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Have a Terrifying Halloween

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Happy Halloween Fellow Forumites​

Attachments

• Happy Halloween.gif
    Happy Halloween.gif
    197.4 KB · Views: 93
This guy invited me to a Halloween party! These are some of his friends...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 49
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 45
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 43
  • untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Happy Halloween everyone. Be safe what ever you all do this year.
As for us, I bought a huge bag of candy today for the trick or treaters tomorrow night. At least the rain will be out of here before they start arriving.

Gary

PARIS as a friend of mine is fond of saying " For corn sake" I hadn't even gotten through my first cup of coffee and you scared the crap out of me So I ill be out tricking...or treating ... or something I forget how it is supposed to go So if you see me give some nice candy to a lost boy

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Especially to Slim, who started this thread!

If you would like, I have more scary photos like the others. hehe

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Especially to Slim, who started this thread!

If you would like, I have more scary photos like the others. hehe

That reminds me of a line from one of the greatest movies of all time, Little Miss Sunshine, who announced at the beginning of her beauty pageant performance that she wanted "...to dedicate this to my grandfather, who showed me these moves." There ensures one of the most bizarre, cacklingly funny and heartwarming scenes ever filmed, ever. Anyone else remember that flick?

That reminds me of a line from one of the greatest movies of all time, Little Miss Sunshine, who announced at the beginning of her beauty pageant performance that she wanted "...to dedicate this to my grandfather, who showed me these moves." There ensures one of the most bizarre, cacklingly funny and heartwarming scenes ever filmed, ever. Anyone else remember that flick?

I remember. That was a movie my niece shared with the family at one of our Christmas celebrations. LOL! A very odd little movie, but the scene you mention was so freaking funny! No one in the family ever did see what Grandfather was teaching her! LMAO!!

PARIS as a friend of mine is fond of saying " For corn sake" I hadn't even gotten through my first cup of coffee and you scared the crap out of me So I ill be out tricking...or treating ... or something I forget how it is supposed to go So if you see me give some nice candy to a lost boy

I find it hard to believe you could ever be lost. Hopefully I will find you if you ever get lost...:thumbup: