• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Have a look at my best mate

My goodness. That sounds like an ultimatum for more than just a few face shots. LOL :scared: :blush:

My goodness. That sounds like an ultimatum for more than just a few face shots. LOL :scared: :blush:

I hear you Tampa... Maybe we can go help direct the shoot. LOL :lol::blush:

Well, if a couple pairs of extra hands are needed Jayman... Charitable duties would call. :blush:

I'm sure Slim would find somewhere for us to sleep. :tongue_smilie: :wink:

Well, if a couple pairs of extra hands are needed Jayman... Charitable duties would call. :blush:

I'm sure Slim would find somewhere for us to sleep. :tongue_smilie: :wink:

It can either be NIAP or AA, whichever...gitcho asses ovah hyah

http://www.hotelsclick.com/indexc.php?country=Spain&city=Majorca&hotel=Santa_Ana&hotel_id=6865&language=en&gclid=CJiHwe7Bxp8CFd1L5QodV0ah3g

Tampa, I always stayed at the Az Santa Ana when I went to Palma Majorca. I looked them up on line. Wow, the last time I was there was 1989. They are still in business too. So, there is a great place to stay. I bet Slim may have some better ideas. I am a bit dense today I guess I did not get the NIAP and the AA. We can't go without Vice Kid, and MarkyMark.

Also, one of us needs to figure out how to get Tyler and his camera there too...:thumbup:

http://www.hotelsclick.com/indexc.php?country=Spain&city=Majorca&hotel=Santa_Ana&hotel_id=6865&language=en&gclid=CJiHwe7Bxp8CFd1L5QodV0ah3g

Tampa, I always stayed at the Az Santa Ana when I went to Palma Majorca. I looked them up on line. Wow, the last time I was there was 1989. They are still in business too. So, there is a great place to stay. I bet Slim may have some better ideas. I am a bit dense today I guess I did not get the NIAP and the AA. We can't go without Vice Kid, and MarkyMark.

Also, one of us needs to figure out how to get Tyler and his camera there too...:thumbup:

Purposely obscure. NekkidInAPile or AllAlone

Tyler would be insane to come with you guys: remember, he's only 40.

Purposely obscure. NekkidInAPile or AllAlone

Tyler would be insane to come with you guys: remember, he's only 40.

We will try to remember that. Thanks for the great advice. Nekid in a pile sound interesting. :blushing::001_tt2::biggrin:

I agree. NIAP sounds like the best way to end an evening. Or maybe not to get any sleep at all? LOL !Vaya noche inolvidable seria esa!

What an unforgettable evening that would be!

Slim's boys

Hey Slim! Love your boys. The equestrian is hot and looks great in his hunt coat. Are we going to get together in BCN. We need to get it planned. Milen is welcome as well, you know.