• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Have a look at my best mate

Well Bulgaria might be a long way for you to travel. I have no idea what a flight would cost, but the country itself is very cheap. Good for a nice long holiday me thinks :wink:
Bulgaria joined the EU not too long ago, so the Dollar will go a long way.

Wow! He is very good looking! :)

Not as good looking as you are buster. He's actually a bit funny looking, but he has an amazing sense of humor. He would fit into this looney bin that is the Broke Straight Boys Forum without missing a beat, just smooth and easy-peasy.

Not as good looking as you are buster. He's actually a bit funny looking, but he has an amazing sense of humor. He would fit into this looney bin that is the Broke Straight Boys Forum without missing a beat, just smooth and easy-peasy.

That is so awesome. Would love to meet him then. I love guys with a great sense of humor. Anyone that can make me laugh is grade A in my book :)

This is how Milen looked before he put on a bit more muscle than he actually needed. I took these in 07.

Attachments

• migeldl666.jpg
    migeldl666.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 28
  • migelfw650.jpg
    migelfw650.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
  • migelkt480.jpg
    migelkt480.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 25
  • migelpr39.jpg
    migelpr39.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
  • migelyt264.jpg
    migelyt264.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
This is how Milen looked before he put on a bit more muscle than he actually needed. I took these in 07.
He did not need to put any muscle on. His body looks perfect in your pictures. I think that we agree that slim to lightly muscled is a much hotter look, than approaching the body builder look. But if your video of Milen was recent, then he still looks damn good, very edible in fact.:001_tt2:

Mike

He did not need to put any muscle on. His body looks perfect in your pictures. I think that we agree that slim to lightly muscled is a much hotter look, than approaching the body builder look. But if your video of Milen was recent, then he still looks damn good, very edible in fact.:001_tt2:

Mike

He made it just before he sent it to me, and I think I put it up on the forum on an impulse as soon as I got it. But I don't agree, I think he was hottest before he started doing 4 evenings in the gym and a whole bunch of protein drinks and amino acids. He'd hate to hear me say it, but in some of his recent pictures he almost looks like he has a bosom. He should flatten out.

I tried to attach the video to this post, but a message came up to say there was a security thing and it couldn't go through as an attachment, and to talk to my site administrator. Is that Mark or Scorpio?

Here's a photo Milen just sent me. We both reckon he's never looked better lol. He's gonna be 30 in a few days, on September 11 in fact, easy to remember. He's threatening to come have his birthday with me, but for the last year and a bit something's always happened to our plans to get together, either on his part or on mine, so I'm not holding my breath.

Attachments

• ALIM2222 copy.jpg
    ALIM2222 copy.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 27
Milen is looking very good! Thanks for sharing, Slim!

Hope the birthday plans work out for you this time!

Here's a photo Milen just sent me. We both reckon he's never looked better lol. He's gonna be 30 in a few days, on September 11 in fact, easy to remember. He's threatening to come have his birthday with me, but for the last year and a bit something's always happened to our plans to get together, either on his part or on mine, so I'm not holding my breath.

Didn't get to see the vid, but Milen looks AWESOME! But, I can tell from the why you talk about he makes you and that makes him even sweet. Hope the Bday plans go your way.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Slim your friend is absolutely stunning.........and the way that you talk about him shows the depth of feeling there. He sounds as though he is the complete package to me......haha I am not jealous at all haha ok ok... JEALOUS MUCH!!!!!:glare:

WOW slim milen look's great. Does he have a brother, ha ha ha just kiding. I hope he makes it to you for his birthday. Keep the faith he'll make it home to you.

September 11th you say. Hummm! I think theres gonna be a lot of flights to Palma to meet him booked LOL....:blush::lol:

He really looks great and I am sure knowing you his personality is out of this world... Good luck Slim...

Here's a pic of my brand new equestrian sweetiepie. He's a very shy farmboy who lives near the present restoration project, shy that is till you get him nude and wanton. He's 5'6", smart, fat-free, uncut, passive, and likes to have things done to him with toys to start things off. He also needs to sniff amyl nitrite as the actual tumescent organ is carefully slipped into his tiny ass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers) since otherwise it hurts him. Once that's done and he's being plowed, he tends to wave the little bottle under my nose in an effort to please haha. He has, in the course of his 25 years, discovered what alleviates his timidity: poppers and plugs. Certainly don't mind that, but tend, like most people, to prefer emotion to accessories. He likes to be facefucked and the last time we met turned out to be a very sweet kisser. I really like his yin-yang personality, mini-athlete's body, big dick, and loving ways, and am taking this day by day for the moment. Although Milen and I are totally tight and talk daily Spain-Bulgaria, this guy Stefano is local and we can get together whenever we like.

Attachments

• stefano on his pony.jpg
    stefano on his pony.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 33