• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Harry Connick, Jr.

rswaim

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I saw Harry Connick perform..... I drooled for two solid hours! :ohmy: If you ever get the chance to see one of his concerts, go, you will love it. He is an angel. :w00t:

I love Harry, he reminds me of my other favorite Frank (old blue eyes). I could listen to either of them all day long thats odd for someone my age but I love their voices.:001_tt1:

I love Harry, he reminds me of my other favorite Frank (old blue eyes). I could listen to either of them all day long thats odd for someone my age but I love their voices.:001_tt1:

Who says that's odd? You were obviously born with good taste in music as well as performers!

Honestly, I have heard his name before but I have never heard any of his music that I know of. I may need to go look him up on Youtube and here him. I think you have great taste in music so. I am looking foreward hearing him play sometime. :thumbup:

He has also been in a couple of movies at least. Memphis Bell, and Independence day come to mind?

harry

He also wrote a Broadway musical. The run was so brief, the name escapes me. He also appeared on Broadway a few years ago.

He also wrote a Broadway musical. The run was so brief, the name escapes me. He also appeared on Broadway a few years ago.
It was called The Pajama Game. He played the title role along with Kelli O'Hara. I not only love his crooner voice but his acting skills are just as awesome.

Harry

Harry also played the guy Grace married in Will and Grace. The guy can sing, act and is a hunk ofburning love!