• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :-)

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to wish everyone in our own little family here a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :001_smile: And that includes all of those across the pond (or the little lake on the left) who don't celebrate the holiday. We are thankful to have you in our lives. So that's another things for us Yanks to be grateful for tomorrow. :001_smile:

Big hugs,

Tampa

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to wish everyone in our own little family here a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :001_smile: And that includes all of those across the pond (or the little lake on the left) who don't celebrate the holiday. We are thankful to have you in our lives. So that's another things for us Yanks to be grateful for tomorrow. :001_smile:

Big hugs,

Tampa

Thanks Tampa. Enjoy your turkey everyone and whatever else you have. I once saw some TV clips about parades in the US to celebrate Thanksgiving - is this still the case ?

Thanks Tampa. Enjoy your turkey everyone and whatever else you have. I once saw some TV clips about parades in the US to celebrate Thanksgiving - is this still the case ?
Yes Jon. I believe the biggest one is still in New York City, run by Macy's Department Store. It's a huge parade with marching bands and giant helium filled floats.
http://social.macys.com/parade2010/#/home

Thanks for the good wishes Jon & Tampa and everyone else in our dysfunctional family here on the forum.:001_tongue:

And to David, I hope you get to eat a good turkey dinner, and not chicken & waffles. :thumbdown:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope you all have the day off to enjoy with your loved ones.:biggrin::001_wub::biggrin:

In my home we celebrate Tofurkey day! But warm holiday wishes for all. Especially to those, like myself, who will be working for it.

:)

so apparently, another definition for a turkey is an extremely loose vagina, because of all of the stuffing!

Example:
FINDSC04460.jpg

I think that "Va-jay-jay", need to be STUFFED quick!!! anyone care to donate their leftovers????LMAO!!!!
so apparently, another definition for a turkey is an extremely loose vagina, because of all of the stuffing!

Example:
FINDSC04460.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Broke Straight Boys Forum Land.

I bought my ButterBall Turkey last night and finished up my shopping for dinner tomorrow, this afternoon. My first experience at cooking a turkey.

Just a little side note to everyone. My dad is in the Nursing Home/Rehab Center again. He had another fall and was taken to the hospital and was required to go to extended Rehab for therapy. I will go get my mom tomorrow and we will go up and see my dad for a little while.

My dad celebrated his 78th birthday on the 17th and he was in there to for that.

Gary

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Whether you are into turkey dinners or not, excluding previous anatomical photos in earlier postings, I wish everyone a blessed and beautiful celebration of our nation coming together focusing on the interconnectedness we all share within our families and our fellow forumites.

Lets make a committment that we can keep this sense of togetherness and generosity throughout the coming year and extending help to those less fortunate than us.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, one and all!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a day to relax.

Tomorrow is Black Friday for me. At least I don't have to be at the store when it opens at 4 am.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all...:001_rolleyes:

More Than A Day

As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.

We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.

So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.

By Karl Fuchs

How is everyone feeling after a few days of tons of food and leftovers for days? :)

Hope everyone had a great time with friends and family!

HUGS,
Chuck

Happy Last Thursday

Jayman, and all you guys: you've got the right spirit. This whole holiday has to do with the first months in this country of a bunch of illegal immigrants who were welcomed by the established population, and showed how to plant corn and sweet potatoes and pumpkins and all that delicious stuff. The illegals, called Pilgrims because they made a religious pilgrimage (like the Muslims during the Haj), were a dour lot. H.L. Mencken defined the Puritan outlook as: "The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy". In this they are like the Tea Party, but enough, enough of my carping.

I think we have plenty to be thankful for right here on the forum. The transition seems to be going smoothly after a rough start, and we've got Phillionaire for a little while longer to make our day. If I'm not mistaken, the Forum was opened for posting for the first time around this time of year. So full circle once again.

Hope the last, slightly dry vestiges of turkey breast have found their way into lovely sandwiches, or alternatively added to the rest of the gravy and optimistically poured hot over whole wheat toast, and that we're ready to face Santa Claus.

Lots of love from slim

It's so great to hear from all of you! I know that I am not around as much right now either. But it's still nice to know that the gang's all here. Jayman, Slim , Mark and Chuck and all the other guys (and gals) who we have come to know and love.

Slim and Tampa I agree ... Bless your hearts...:thumbup: