• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Since time flies by so fast lately, I just want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. May your cups and plates be filled with yummy things and may you spend the day in the company of those you cherish.

Oh, and go Patriots!

❤️

Same to you Chac and to all forumites. I will be traveling to Long Island for a family Thanksgiving Celebration.

And I am thankful that Mark saved our old forum smilies so I could whip our this one once again. :biggrin:

:athxg:

I always find it interesting to see how the mood of people seems more joyous around the holidays. I work two days a week and am always off on Thursdays and Fridays, but yesterday as people were out and about shopping for Thanksgiving, and this morning as I went out for my morning newspaper, there was an extra bounce in folk’s steps as they prepared for work and school and I saw a couple of cars being loaded with luggage and packages as they are off for the holiday weekend. After the past few years subdued as people were afraid to travel due to the pandemic, it is a nice feeling seeing things back to normal. Although every Wednesday is the beginning of my weekend, it will be fun as I get on the subway this morning and again this evening seeing everyone in a joyous holiday spirit.

59953251-727A-40F2-B32E-4CA27891B192.jpeg

Same to you Chac and to all forumites. I will be traveling to Long Island for a family Thanksgiving Celebration.

And I am thankful that Mark saved our old forum smilies so I could whip our this one once again. :biggrin:

:athxg:
That's a good one! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I always find it interesting to see how the mood of people seems more joyous around the holidays. I work two days a week and am always off on Thursdays and Fridays, but yesterday as people were out and about shopping for Thanksgiving, and this morning as I went out for my morning newspaper, there was an extra bounce in folk’s steps as they prepared for work and school and I saw a couple of cars being loaded with luggage and packages as they are off for the holiday weekend. After the past few years subdued as people were afraid to travel due to the pandemic, it is a nice feeling seeing things back to normal. Although every Wednesday is the beginning of my weekend, it will be fun as I get on the subway this morning and again this evening seeing everyone in a joyous holiday spirit.

View attachment 104892
I like your turkey as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our members.

View attachment 105054
Now that certainly looks like a Thanksgiving feast good enough to eat!!!!

But I need a little assistance, as Nico & Darron are obvious and I believe that is Amone on the left but who prey tell is the hottie on the right????? I sure am looking forward to the scenes that this group has filmed! :drool:

Now that certainly looks like a Thanksgiving feast good enough to eat!!!!

But I need a little assistance, as Nico & Darron are obvious and I believe that is Amone on the left but who prey tell is the hottie on the right????? I sure am looking forward to the scenes that this group has filmed! :drool:
Yep that is Amone, not sure on the other guy... Must be a new model, paging @Jaybifla our resident detective!

For me it was just another day. In fact the house was eerily quiet as I was alone. As to food , if anything I ate less. But the good news I had the Forum and the Net to keep me occupied to smile laugh and enjoy myself. I was most happy others were with their loved ones. .

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I work graveyard in a grocery/department store so you can just imagine how busy we were last week. The days leading up to Thanksgiving were long in the grocery department, then black Friday hit for the rest of store. I ended my week Saturday with almost 60 hours worked! Since everyone on the graveyard shift had to work also, I hosted a turkey dinner with all the sides yesterday morning. Morning you say? well graveyard people have dinner early, so we ate at 10:00 am. I bought some cheap rubbermade containers so everyone got to take leftovers home.

A newbie upcoming from that shoot week? Thanks Jay. You are amazing. Looking very forward to that group. 😍
The guy on the far right with his arm around my Darron is a new model named Ricky. I'm so looking forward to his scenes, especially with Darron :p