• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Passover

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
At sundown on Friday, our Jewish brothers and sisters began their observance of the feast of Passover, celebrating the deliverance of their ancestors out of bondage in Egypt and the beginning of their journey to the Promised Land. Most Christians are taught about this event in their Sunday schools or during religion classes at parochial schools as a fundamental relationship with our Jewish brethren as fellow sons and daughters of Abraham our Father in faith.

So I'd like to wish my dear friend, mikey, a Happy and Blessed Passover and the same to other members of the forum who are Jewish and I just don't know that they are.

Thank you Stowe. I did attend a family Seder tonight and ate matzoh and had matzoh ball soup. I also wish a "zissen pesach", (a sweet passover to any other Jewish forum folks who celebrate).

108_350x350_Front_Color-Green.png

business-seder-judaism-matzoh-recession-passover-46930318_low.jpg

Thank you. We had our seder here last night and will follow the dietary rules of Passover for 8 days. For all those who celebrate Passover a very happy holiday.