• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Holidays!

scotty240

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy christmas and hope you all have a great new year!!!:banana01::banana01:

Wishing you all a very Merry Holiday Season. May all your dreams and wishes come true for you. Just remember, it not about money, but giving of yourself. You never know, you just may change someones live for the better with just a smile, and think, all it cost you was a bit of heart felt compassion :biggrin:

Despite the bad stuff that's happening to everyone's money and a lot of people's jobs, there's so very much to be thankful for. I'm glad about the presidential election for example, for a hundred reasons (none of them narrowly political nor partisan) and have such a ton of hope that BHO's term in office is gonna change so much for the better and...man this is corny...make us all want to be better people...so yeah, Merry Christmas to all from all the way across the seas in España...

Happy Hollidays

A very Merry Christmas (December 25th); Hanukah (December 21-29); Hajj (December 8), Eid-Ul-Adha(December 11th)& Al-Hijira (December 29th); Alban Arthuan /Winter Solstice (December 21st through 22nd)), happy New Year, and or a happy holiday season to all... :thumbup1: (Ok, I tried to catch all major religious goings on, if I missed one or two please consider the happy holiday your blessing :confused1: I really could not find a lot of other Gay theemed art to represent these other days)

Attachments

• GayChristmas1608.jpg
    GayChristmas1608.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 51
  • GaySanta.jpg
    GaySanta.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
A very Merry Christmas (December 25th); Hanukah (December 21-29); Hajj (December 8), Eid-Ul-Adha(December 11th)& Al-Hijira (December 29th); Alban Arthuan /Winter Solstice (December 21st through 22nd)), happy New Year, and or a happy holiday season to all... :thumbup1: (Ok, I tried to catch all major religious goings on, if I missed one or two please consider the happy holiday your blessing :confused1: I really could not find a lot of other Gay theemed art to represent these other days)

I think you did an excellent job at trying to capture everything! lol. Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!

Jayman I am mad in love with you To everyone else Have a magical and blessed Holiday Season and may Santa grab your butt You too jayman

Jayman I am mad in love with you To everyone else Have a magical and blessed Holiday Season and may Santa grab your butt You too jayman

I have mad love for you too my friend. I am sure Santa will work some Christmas magic for us this year, and maybe he will grab both our butts for good measure. LOL:thumbup1:

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Man, I've just discovered Wahoo. Who knew? If anyone should be posting nude photos with an idea of being in a Broke shoot, surely it's him, twinkling hottie that he is...:wink:

Eat, Drink, And Be "Mary"

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

During this holiday season, I think everyone should take the opportunity to eat, drink and be "mary". As the Christmas carol goes, "now we don our gay apparel".

But seriously folks, Christmas doesn't come but once a year, Christmas is every day. Be kind, be gentle, and most of all, freely use the "love" word in your daily conversations to your friends, family, and significant others.

Man, I've just discovered Wahoo. Who knew? If anyone should be posting nude photos with an idea of being in a Broke shoot, surely it's him, twinkling hottie that he is...:wink:

Wahoo certainly has the looks and he has a great personality too boot. :001_rolleyes: Let's hope he is inclined to at least tryout for Broke Straight Boys entertainment. However, I am ok with just simply enjoying his the pleasure of his company right here in the chat rooms too. :thumbup:

Happy Holidays to all ...

gay_santa.jpg

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season.
GayChristmasKissSmallerPic.jpg

Attachments

• 6a00d834636bf969e200e55073a31c8833-640wi.jpg
    6a00d834636bf969e200e55073a31c8833-640wi.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
A lot of guys I know, on here and elsewhere, actually follow the credo 'eat, drink, and be Mary'...