• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Fathers Day

petefromsaintpete

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to the Dads, surrogate Dads, or any male who is a major figure in someone's life. We all have the ability to have an influence on another person's life. Blood does not always make a father. Most men can have kids, however it takes a father to create the warm & neutering place for someone to reach their full potential.

Happy Fathers Day to the Dads, surrogate Dads, or any male who is a major figure in someone's life. We all have the ability to have an influence on another person's life. Blood does not always make a father. Most men can have kids, however it takes a father to create the warm & neutering place for someone to reach their full potential.

Thank you for your post. We just got back from visiting my partner’s dad and we are doing my dad tomorrow. I never thought I would have kids but thanks to my partner we have a boy and girl and a grand child I never thought I would have. And of course I’ve played daddy to lots of boys but I don’t think that’s what you mean. But yes happy Father’s Day to all the dads and daddies out there.

Ditto to the above from Pete and Rep. Although I have no kids in my life, I respect the many forumites past and present who are fathers or have been surrogate fathers over the years! And of course we all either have or have had fathers of our own. :smile:

Father%E2%80%99s-Day-SMS.jpg

Happy Father's Day

The last thing I expected to find when I joined this gay site was a bunch of dads. Nice to see though.

Happy Father's Day

The last thing I expected to find when I joined this gay site was a bunch of dads. Nice to see though.

Shocked the hell out of me too. Even guys with more or less straight boyfriends like me. It’s like when I was young and thought I was the only one like me. Then I went to college met some older guys who took me to the gay bar. Omg. What an experience. It’s a little like that here.

Happy Father’s Day Buckeye!

Shocked the hell out of me too. Even guys with more or less straight boyfriends like me. It’s like when I was young and thought I was the only one like me. Then I went to college met some older guys who took me to the gay bar. Omg. What an experience. It’s a little like that here.

Happy Father’s Day Buckeye!

My thoughts exactly. Thanks, Rep.

How very nice of you Pete! I was married to a woman for 16 years and i have a 16 y/o son. It takes some of us longer to arrive at the party!