• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Father’s Day

How do you guys have kids? Adopted? Had kids with a girl? or?
The regular way, I guess. I was married for several years. Had a son but the marriage could not last. My son is my greatest treasure. He actually asked me to sell my home and move in with him about 13 years ago. We still have an amazing bond and I now live with he and his family; one very happy group.

That's super cool. I love kids but that is because I can give them back to their owners haha. Thought about maybe adopting but not at this time in my life.
Trust me kids are a full time job if you are a hands on Dad as I was but they are the most important legacy to our future as human beings.

The regular way, I guess. I was married for several years. Had a son but the marriage could not last. My son is my greatest treasure. He actually asked me to sell my home and move in with him about 13 years ago. We still have an amazing bond and I now live with he and his family; one very happy grou
We share much in that regard.

I agree. I made a vow many years ago that no one and nothing would come between myself and my child. I have stuck by that - said bye to more than one person in my life that could not accept that he is #1 in my life and is not moving from that position.

I agree. I made a vow many years ago that no one and nothing would come between myself and my child. I have stuck by that - said bye to more than one person in my life that could not accept that he is #1 in my life and is not moving from that position.
Your son is forever My eldest has given me a place to live and allowed me to be financially secure. You would think a man with a doctorate in the physical sciences would insure a financially secure life but in my case it failed.So having a son who has always shown me respect is worth far more than all the money in the world. By the way I have 3 sons and each is so different & I love them equally.

It was amazing reading all of those stories about the fellow dads out there! My daughter is only 5 so doesn’t understand gay/straight/bi and my partner doesn’t have kids but treats her like his own which I love! When I was finding myself I always worried about telling guys I had a kid as I thought it might put them off, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! ❤️