• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Wantto!!

You guys are awesome

Thank you so much you made my day with all your birthday wishes.

haha I will have to keep you posted on what happens on Friday night......

Big hug to all of you

xx

Hi Wannto glad u had a fab time. What an idiot I've been lol. I didn't have my birthday date displayed to the public lol... Apologies to all. Thanks to Gremlin for pointing this out. I may be an engineer but I've got a lot to learn about this forum s/ware ..

Happy Belated Birthday, Wantto :waw:

birthdaybelly.jpg

Hi Wannto glad u had a fab time. What an idiot I've been lol. I didn't have my birthday date displayed to the public lol... Apologies to all. Thanks to Gremlin for pointing this out. I may be an engineer but I've got a lot to learn about this forum s/ware ..

Hey Jon....I had a great time and have some more to come this weekend.
Ahh yes displaying the date can help my friend....I didn't realise I had until Tampie mentioned he knew when my birthday was and I wondered how he did....lol...I do mortgages and I have a lot to learn as well!!!!:scared:

Happy Belated Birthday, Wantto :waw:

birthdaybelly.jpg

hey there Jay

Thank your for the birthday wishes buddy...you are so sweet. Wahoooo and another hot guy for me. Wow I am building up quite a collection. Smiley Birthday boy Ant :thumbup:

Last edited: