• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Wantto!!

parisnoyd

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Wantto!

Today (3/30 in NZ) is the birthday of my fave Kiwi! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true for you, buddy!​

Tampa can't be here today, but sends his best Birthday Wishes to you.​

Enjoy your day, and you know we want details! :biggrin:

:waw:

Noho Ora Mai​

Have a blessing filled day!

Happy Birthday Wantto!

Attachments

• Happy-Birthday-4.jpg
    Happy-Birthday-4.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 23
  • gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 21
:waw:Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Have a drink and a spanking for me.

Want to wish you a Mega Happy Birthday, even if it's late

Hope you had a perfect day

So tell us about it​

Ok, Kiwi boy, a little birdie (Tampa) told me it was your Birthday, so I spread the word to a few of my pals, too.

I ran into Dolphy and Jean-Daniel on the beach again. Dolphy sends you a cyber smooch, and Jean-Daniel did another of his fab hand stands when he heard it is your birthday! Jean-Daniel frightened the penquins away, but they love him, forgave him, and shuffled back. :biggrin:

Todd (Mr. Cranky Pants) sends you a Happy Birthday shout, but it must have been something I did or said, 'cuz then he said something about policie and stopovani, and he got :angry: with me! Well, I never!

Oh, and Travvy said he sent you an email! :w00t:

Wishing you the best Birthday yet wantto! :thumbup:

oooo happy birthday....I am not gonna lie, I got you some underwear....!

Happy Birthday Wantto!

Today (3/30 in NZ) is the birthday of my fave Kiwi! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true for you, buddy!​

Tampa can't be here today, but sends his best Birthday Wishes to you.​

Enjoy your day, and you know we want details! :biggrin:

:waw:

Noho Ora Mai​

you are adorable NPB thank you so much.....I didn't know I had one of these threads...wow...my own thread this is so cool.

Haha details eh....so you are thinkin that I made the most of the birthday kiss routine do ya!!

Happy Birthday Wantto xx At least you got a birthday message :eek:(

thanks Jon....and I am takin it by that you didn't get a birthday message. Well happy belated birthday to you buddy and you can share mine I am all for sharing :blushing:

Happy Birthday!

Hope you get your birthday BJ!!!!!!!!

Love ya wantto!

hey Jayce

Haha I would have loved a birthday BJ but I am ever hopeful for Friday night. Being taken out and intend to get me some birthday lovin haha.....or get me a hell of a lot of alcohol, something with a pulse and go for it :lol:

:waw:Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Have a drink and a spanking for me.

hey hun

you are too cute thank you for the birthday wishes haha and I would have loved a spanking...know anyone who gives them out for free :lol:

Want to wish you a Mega Happy Birthday, even if it's late

Hope you had a perfect day

So tell us about it​

hey there Slim

thank you for the birthday wishes buddy.
Well actually had to go to work on my birthday but was taken out for lunch with the girls and then out for dinner with some friends. Haha but friday night is the big night out, I am heading out on the town with my mates....I am hoping to get me some then I can tell ya......and of course I will fill in the sordid details over the weekend.
I just hope there are some filthy sordid details to fill you guys in on :tongue_smilie::scared:

Ok, Kiwi boy, a little birdie (Tampa) told me it was your Birthday, so I spread the word to a few of my pals, too.

I ran into Dolphy and Jean-Daniel on the beach again. Dolphy sends you a cyber smooch, and Jean-Daniel did another of his fab hand stands when he heard it is your birthday! Jean-Daniel frightened the penquins away, but they love him, forgave him, and shuffled back. :biggrin:

Todd (Mr. Cranky Pants) sends you a Happy Birthday shout, but it must have been something I did or said, 'cuz then he said something about policie and stopovani, and he got :angry: with me! Well, I never!

Oh, and Travvy said he sent you an email!

Wishing you the best Birthday yet wantto! :thumbup:

hehe that little birdie Tampie...he is too cute.

Wow cyber smooch from Dolphy and a JD hand stand....haha and tell those penguins that is nothing to be scared about it is something to ENJOY.

I got Travvy's email....he sent me a hot card with a friend of his on it and oh boy....yum...as you know I got a fantastic other card with a very hot guy on it too :sneaky2:

You are awesome NPB..and I love that avatar by the way
xx

oooo happy birthday....I am not gonna lie, I got you some underwear....!

haha Hey Miss Deidre...thank you for the birthday wishes...and of course the underwear....will put it on my head and go out commando...I know you like that!!

xx:blushing: