• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Tampa :)

Happy Birthday to one of my favourite Americans and also one of longest I've known. I won't ask your age as it's impolite but you don't look 45 LOL xx

Aww... That's high praise coming from you xJonx. lol Thank you my friend. :wink:

Happy Birthday! So what are you plans tonight? Let us know of your birthday festivities. Wishing you a crazy good time tonight! ;)

Thanks Deidra. I had a nice steak dinner out with family. Then I went to a club later and admired all the Halloween costumes. :biggrin:

Happy Birthday Tampa. You are such a nice and caring person and have given me alot of support in many different aspects of my life. Thanks for being a true friend here on the forum, I really do appreciate your love and concern for others.

Gary

Thank you for the Birthday wishes and all the kind and generous words Gary. I do hope your family is well. And your partner too. Take care!!

Hey Phillionaire,

Thanks alot. I and many others are very happy to have you here. I hope you're having a good time posting. :001_smile:

Happy birthday tampa i know im late but better now than never lol

I hope you had a wonderful day Tampa!!! You are a great contributor on the forums, so we are glad to have you as a dedicated member!

Dear Mark and Chuck,

Thank you for the well wishes. It means alot to me coming from you. You guys are very special to me. As I may have indicated in the past. haha

Big hugs to you both.

I'm coming up to my 2000th post on here now, so I'm gonna choose some of the threads I've liked the best. This one is the most recent thread which involves my very good friend Tampa who, unlike me and probably lots of others on here, hasn't a bad bone in his body..

Love you D. XXX