• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Tampa :)

scorpio

Reaction score
Tampa, I wish you a very Happy Birthday :) I hope you have an extraordinary day with lots of love! You are such a joy to this forum and I'm happy to know you. Now go celebrate with your friends.

BIG HUG

Stephane

Have a wonderful birthday Tampa,
Big bunch of love coming to you from me.

Espero que pases un día inolvidable
Te quiero un montón

:waw::waw::waw:

Happy Birthday to You

Dear Tampa24,

I want to thank you for your participation on the forum and for encouraging me to stay on. Coincidentally, you share the same birthday, Oct. 30th as my deceased father. Obviously, I have made a new association for this date now.

Happy Birthday Tampa! And many more!!!!!!

Sincerely

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Happy happy Birthday Tampa, gonna have help with blowing out your candle this year? :confused1: :001_cool: :thumbup1:

Awww... Thank you all so much. Dear Stephane also has a birthday today. I consider myself in very good company with Cumrag's late father. (MHRIP) And of course our dear French Texan, Scorpio.

Tampa, I wish you a very Happy Birthday :) I hope you have an extraordinary day with lots of love! You are such a joy to this forum and I'm happy to know you. Now go celebrate with your friends.

BIG HUG

Stephane

Big big hug right back to you Stephane. I only wish that one day I could deliver that hug in person. :001_tt1:

I hope you enjoy your birthday. You are for sure, one of the "good guys" I've met here on the forum. You are never malicious, and you ALWAYS see the good in everyone. It's my pleasure knowing you, and I definitely consider you my friend.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Tampa,

I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous year! Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you Mike for all your kindness. It's a pleasure to have you as a friend here.

Happy Birthday to one of my favourite Americans and also one of longest I've known. I won't ask your age as it's impolite but you don't look 45 LOL xx

Happy Birthday! So what are you plans tonight? Let us know of your birthday festivities. Wishing you a crazy good time tonight! ;)

Happy Birthday Tampa. You are such a nice and caring person and have given me alot of support in many different aspects of my life. Thanks for being a true friend here on the forum, I really do appreciate your love and concern for others.

Gary

Happy Birthday Tampa...
:waw::waw::waw:

Tampa,

You mean another year has passed you bye?

Well,

I hope you had a truly enjoyable, & HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

MAY ALL YOU DREAMS CUM TRUE!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid