• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Slimvintage!!!!!

Electronic Birthday

thank you so much for being my friends.
This has been one birthday made better by electronics.

Hey Slim,

I'm glad the electronics came through for you on your birthday slim. haha

Undie

Attachments

• cum mess.jpg
    cum mess.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
How did Undie know? I'm on my 3rd keyboard and 2nd mouse since signing up to Broke Straight Boys, plus I pulled the box off the table by the cables yesterday getting to the phone with my pants around my ankles.

Notwithstanding privacy hun, how did you birthday go ?

It was cool thanks v. much for asking mr. hottie. Did a full day-job day at the restoration site and then had an evening drink with friends and family. Cool. Not as great as would have been if a bunch of you guys had been here too but definitely nice.

Happy belated Birffdaayy Slim!!

Sorry I missed it, but my log in was temporarily down! But here we are!

Haaapppyyy Birrthhhdddaayyy! :) :)

It was cool thanks v. much for asking mr. hottie. Did a full day-job day at the restoration site and then had an evening drink with friends and family. Cool. Not as great as would have been if a bunch of you guys had been here too but definitely nice.

Restoration site ??? Have I missed something here. So what are you restoring then ? Apologise if you've also mentioned this on another thread but I must have missed it. :001_unsure:

Restoration site ??? Have I missed something here. So what are you restoring then ? Apologise if you've also mentioned this on another thread but I must have missed it. :001_unsure:

Flattered to be asked. I quit my job as department head at the uni in Barcelona to restore abandoned houses, this latest one in ruins, here on the island. I'm loving the work: great exercise, great rapport with my helpers (one of them looks like the early Taylor Lautner), creatively fulfilling, eventually lucrative although I'm running out of the savings that I've used up to now to finance the projects. Might use one of our twice yearly PMs to send you details :biggrin:

Happy belated Birffdaayy Slim!!

Sorry I missed it, but my log in was temporarily down! But here we are!

Haaapppyyy Birrthhhdddaayyy! :) :)

Hey li'l wild man, really terrific to see your log up again...uh, I mean your log IN up again. Welcome back mister, you've been missed.

Let us hear your thoughts on what's been going down on the forum while you were away.

Flattered to be asked. I quit my job as department head at the uni in Barcelona to restore abandoned houses, this latest one in ruins, here on the island. I'm loving the work: great exercise, great rapport with my helpers (one of them looks like the early Taylor Lautner), creatively fulfilling, eventually lucrative although I'm running out of the savings that I've used up to now to finance the projects. Might use one of our twice yearly PMs to send you details :biggrin:

Brilliant mate - I love the Restoration series on the BBC and other such house renovation themed programmed. Did I tell you I'm going to Benidorm at the end of Feb with 22 guys and gals from the local club. :thumbup1:

Brilliant mate - I love the Restoration series on the BBC and other such house renovation themed programmed. Did I tell you I'm going to Benidorm at the end of Feb with 22 guys and gals from the local club. :thumbup1:

jon, I grew up on something called "This Old House" on US TV that was responsible for the fascination I have for taking a building back to how it was in its heyday, except with the advantages of technical advances and know how from later eras.

I loved the series hosted by our fellow taffy Griff Rhys Jones. Those houses were amazing.

Here's how to get here with the best other lad out of all the 22:

http://maps.google.es/maps?f=d&sour...19,2.69165&sspn=3.532319,7.064209&ie=UTF8&z=8