• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Slimvintage!!!!!

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Right now it is after midnight, January 5th in Palma, and that means it is officially Slimmie’s Birthday!!!!!
:waw::waw::waw:

Slimmie,
You are one of my favorite people on the planet. I am so happy to be the first to tell you to have a Happy Birthday. I wish you the most amazing year to come. All my love to you, wrapped in a big bow.

………and don’t forget that cake...... Does it look like the picture>......Will you be able to eat it?:001_tt2:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-01-03-22h36m15s246.jpg
    vlcsnap-2011-01-03-22h36m15s246.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
Another year in life's experience, doesn't it feel wonderful.
Happy Birthday Slim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOW

Although the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines Sow as an adult female swine; also : the adult female of various other animals (as a bear) , on the Broke Straight Boys forum Slim is our Sage Of Wisdom, and that's coming from HOG, (the horny old guy here in Brooklyn).

I love ya' Slim and wish you the happiest and greatest year of your life.

P. S. Can I have a piece of that cake that Kimmie prepared for you? It looks absolutely scrumptious, certainly good enough to eat, or lick or swallow. :001_tongue::wink:

Happy Birthday, Slim! I hope your day is filled with much whooshing:) So glad to be able to join everyone else here in wishing you a year filled with laughter, love and everything else your heart desires.

Hey, can I have a slice of that cake, too? :drool:

Happy Birthday, Slim!

Break out the bubbly while you are at it!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Slim,

The happiest of days on this day and all the rest of this year!
From one Capricorn to another!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JLipps

Happy Birthday Slim!!!!!

Hey Slim,

Glad the College Boy Physicals medical crash cart made it to Palma in time and you're back with us. Happy Birthday! Are you going to save yourself up for a special session on the 8th?

Undie (let the fireworks expode!)

Happy Birthday Slim!!!

:waw: :waw: :waw:

Attachments

• Tyler.jpg
    Tyler.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Tyler1.jpg
    Tyler1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Tyler3.jpg
    Tyler3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 64
  • happy-birthday.jpg
    happy-birthday.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 18
Right now it is after midnight, January 5th in Palma, and that means it is officially Slimmie’s Birthday!!!!!
:waw::waw::waw:

Slimmie,
You are one of my favorite people on the planet. I am so happy to be the first to tell you to have a Happy Birthday. I wish you the most amazing year to come. All my love to you, wrapped in a big bow.

………and don’t forget that cake...... Does it look like the picture>......Will you be able to eat it?:001_tt2:

Ms. K, He is probably in heaven with that cake...

Happy Birthday Slim mate. We don't chat much these days 'cos we don't need to. You know how much I admire and love you xx

I kept having a feeling today was some how special well now I understand. Happy Birthday Slimmie and may you a million more.

Attachments

• Giving some love.jpg
    Giving some love.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 44
Happy Birthday, Slim. Hope it is everything you want it to be.

:thumbup: woohoo hau'oli la hanau :) The erudite Slimmie has another year of experience and wisdom under the belt (among other things...)

Really touched

Kianna,
Ray,
MarkMajesty,
LP,
MikeHOG,
Lovelumps,
Stimpy,
Thomas,
JLipps,
Undie,
Jay,
Jon,
Denny,
Panzer,
Kaalaaupuni,
MarkBSB,
Chafu,
Tampa,
and Elyot too, for your v. cool PM,
thank you so much for being my friends.
This has been one birthday made better by electronics.