• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy birthday Ms. Kianna

Happy Bday Ms. K. I totally missed this thread! Hope it was a nice one and you got to do some fun stuff with your son. :)

Exactly, I was thinking 7 as well, one for every day of the week. Jimmie wouldn't have any trouble with just one of her balls every day. But the problem really is her humongous fuck tool. She's got this tremendously huge penis surrounded by soft, curly blond hair. It's so enormous that it actually makes creaking noises as it slowly becomes erect, like some kind of wooden mechanism from the Renaissance designed by Leonardo da Vinci to hurl giant stones at enemy fortresses. Jimmie would quail and flee. That's why they're just pen pals.

God I think I got carried away. My sense of humor sometimes bears no relation to what a normal, intelligent person would find funny. I was actually chortling out loud as I wrote that, describing the most loved person on the forum--a petite, feminine blonde, intelligent, human, very emotionally evolved--as this charismatic hermaphrodite with a large, and uneven, number of testicles and a gigantic veiny dick. And on her birthday thread!!!! A 14 year old friend of mine would tell me, "dude you are being so gay..."

I'm so sorry about that. But I'm still huh huh-ing out loud: there must be something gravely wrong with me. Jesus, get a grip mister.

Exactly, I was thinking 7 as well, one for every day of the week. Jimmie wouldn't have any trouble with just one of her balls every day. But the problem really is her humongous fuck tool. She's got this tremendously huge penis surrounded by soft, curly blond hair. It's so enormous that it actually makes creaking noises as it slowly becomes erect, like some kind of wooden mechanism from the Renaissance designed by Leonardo da Vinci to hurl giant stones at enemy fortresses. Jimmie would quail and flee. That's why they're just pen pals.

God I think I got carried away. My sense of humor sometimes bears no relation to what a normal, intelligent person would find funny. I was actually chortling out loud as I wrote that, describing the most loved person on the forum--a petite, feminine blonde, intelligent, human, very emotionally evolved--as this charismatic hermaphrodite with a large, and uneven, number of testicles and a gigantic veiny dick. And on her birthday thread!!!! A 14 year old friend of mine would tell me, "dude you are being so gay..."

I'm so sorry about that. But I'm still huh huh-ing out loud: there must be something gravely wrong with me. Jesus, get a grip mister.

Slimmie!!! There is stuff wrong with you on soooooo many levels.:lol:

BUT, since you went there about my GIGANTIC fuck tool.............I gotta tell ya, that strap on you sent me......to get used to, before I come to vacation with you, is so HUGE that I keep loosing my balance.:scared:

So, if Jimmie would run, what the hell are you going to do????? Just remember, YOU bought it!:001_tt2:

Slimmie!!! There is stuff wrong with you on soooooo many levels.:lol:

BUT, since you went there about my GIGANTIC fuck tool.............I gotta tell ya, that strap on you sent me......to get used to, before I come to vacation with you, is so HUGE that I keep loosing my balance.:scared:

So, if Jimmie would run, what the hell are you going to do????? Just remember, YOU bought it!:001_tt2:
Perhaps David, Eddie & Tyler should make the trip too, with their video equipment, to record this scene for perhaps a new fetish site of David's. As Slim isn't used to bottoming, and Ms. K hasn't topped before, the pre-fuck banter and monetary negotiations would be fascinating. :lol:

Perhaps David, Eddie & Tyler should make the trip too, with their video equipment, to record this scene for perhaps a new fetish site of David's. As Slim isn't used to bottoming, and Ms. K hasn't topped before, the pre-fuck banter and monetary negotiations would be fascinating. :lol:

LMAO. :lol:

This I would pay good money to see :tongue_smilie:

Come on you guys, you don't think I didn't try that thing out before I sent it to her? It took about 45 sweaty, cursing minutes to get it in halfway, but the result was the most extraordinary series of electrifying private messages from my prostate gland, shivers running all the way up and down my dick and torso, like a sexual version of sheet lightning.

Part of the reason it's so heavy that it topples her over forward is the huge cum reservoir (a half gallon of tapioca pudding thinned down with rice drink) which can be released by a battery operated pump on the ventral area. I didn't try that. You keep something back for the dick's debut, strapped onto its staggering owner.

Film rights available.

OMG OMG OMG..... I just wet my pants... seriously! This is all way too funny on sooooo many levels:):):) Thanks! I needed this!

OMG OMG OMG..... I just wet my pants... seriously! This is all way too funny on sooooo many levels:):):) Thanks! I needed this!

So glad we could all make you laugh! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the tapioca pudding.:001_tt2:

I hope Slimmie doesn't expect it to stay fresh, until I get there.:ohmy::blushing:

So glad we could all make you laugh! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the tapioca pudding.:001_tt2:

I hope Slimmie doesn't expect it to stay fresh, until I get there.:ohmy::blushing:

I hope so, too... Nothing worse than lumpier than normal thinned down tapioca;) Unless it's Elmer's...

Dude, I can whip you up a batch in about 8 minutes and there's usually a quart of Rice Dream in the fridge. So that's no problem.

What worries me is the fact that the electronic rush-pump can shoot that shit halfway across the bathroom, just on "Gentle". You're gonna have to do some serious rehearsal before we inaugurate the KiaKok. I don't like to spit anything out that hasn't gone in from the top, capito bella?

Dude, I can whip you up a batch in about 8 minutes and there's usually a quart of Rice Dream in the fridge. So that's no problem.

What worries me is the fact that the electronic rush-pump can shoot that shit halfway across the bathroom, just on "Gentle". You're gonna have to do some serious rehearsal before we inaugurate the KiaKok. I don't like to spit anything out that hasn't gone in from the top, capito bella?

Damn. If we get in a fight, you are really going to have to be sure it is "make up" sex, that I am really after.:sneaky2:

Ummmm....

Did you just call Ms Kianna "Dude"??? Hello!!! I do like the nickname you gave to your toy, tho... :001_tongue: