• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy birthday Ms. Kianna

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I consider you to be our MVP (Most Valuable Participant) on the forum with your quick wit and soothing personality, always trying your best to make us smile and enjoy our day a little bit more.

Today is your special day. If I could send you a birthday present it would be your JIMMIE SLATER!!!!!!!! naked with a bow around his neck. Enjoy a wonderful day Ms. K. :Banane29:

Happy Birthday Ms. Kianna. Just so you know what everyone else is saying to you I have translated Happy Birthday into a few choice languages just for you.

Klingon: Quchjaj qoSlIj!

Chineese Mandreine: qu ni sheng er kuai le

Hebrew: Yom Huledet Same'ach!

Latin: Fortuna dies natalis!

Russian: S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!

Tibetan: Droonkher Tashi Delek!

Irish Gaelic: La-breithe mhaith agat! or Co` latha breith sona dhut! Or Breithla Shona Dhuit!

Italian: Buon Compleanno!

Spanish: Feliz Cumplea–os!

French: Joyeux Anniversaire!

German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Greek: Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!

Austrian: Viennese Ois guade winsch i dia zum Gbuadsdog!

Bulgarian: Chestit Rojden Den!

Cambodian: Som owie nek mein aryouk yrinyu!

Hawaiian: Hau`oli la hanau!

Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
:biggrin:

Happy Birthday Ms K

Attachments

• love_animal_comments004.jpg
    love_animal_comments004.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
Ms. K -- Happy Birthday and thanks for the pix on the Patriots thread
Jeff

Happy birfday Ms. K!

Happy Happy Birthday, Today's your special day, Happy Happy birthday, Thats why we're here to say HEY, Happy Happy Birthday, May.All.Your.Dreams.Come.True. Happy Happy Birthday, From the Broke Straight Boys forum to YOU!

:)

Do we have to do this again?
It is the same thing this time every year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. K

As we say on this island

Per Molts Anys
Feliç Aniversari
Moltes Felicitats
per Na Kianna
T'estim

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

As we say on this island

Per Molts Anys
Feliç Aniversari
Moltes Felicitats
per Na Kianna
T'estim

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

I didn't know Ms. K had testicles ............ oops sorry that was T'estim.
I really should get my eyes checked

Happy Birthday, Ms. Kianna!!! I hope you have a fantastic day, and a wonderful year! Cheers to you, friend!

OH it's SOMEBODY's BIRTHDAY
Her FIRST time on Earth DAY
A time to be HAPPY & GAY

....You get the drift!!!

Happy Birthday Ms. Kianna!

<hugs!>

Thank you!

Thank you all so much, for the Happy Birthdays and well wishes. You are all so wonderful, and I am so fortunate to call you my friends.:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Happy Birthday Ms K

Dear Ms Kianna,

Despite the fact that we have joint ownership of Jimmie Slater, we have been able to put aside our differences and coexhist in a positive way. Your contributions to the forum are most appreciated by me and I want to thank you for your encouragement offered me a few months ago.

Ms. Kianna, I hope this is the best birthday ever!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

I didn't know Ms. K had testicles ............ oops sorry that was T'estim.
I really should get my eyes checked

You're impossible. I can't take you out in public because of stuff like that. Even with glasses.:lol::001_wub::blink:

Anyway you know she's ballsier that any 3 male members of this forum put together.

You're impossible. I can't take you out in public because of stuff like that. Even with glasses.:lol::001_wub::blink:

Anyway you know she's ballsier that any 3 male members of this forum put together.

I only ever go to the same place twice.
The second time is to apologize.

You're impossible. I can't take you out in public because of stuff like that. Even with glasses.:lol:

I only ever go to the same place twice.
The second time is to apologize.

It's okay Slimmie. I sent him the translation for your post , so he is just very, very jealous.:001_tt2::001_wub:

Thank you again, everyone for all the great birthday messages, they made my day.:001_smile:

Let see, Slimmie, by my calculations that would make MsK a seven-baller (or more).
THat's probably even more than Jimmie Slater could handle :)

Let see, Slimmie, by my calculations that would make MsK a seven-baller (or more).
THat's probably even more than Jimmie Slater could handle :)

Exactly, I was thinking 7 as well, one for every day of the week. Jimmie wouldn't have any trouble with just one of her balls every day. But the problem really is her humongous fuck tool. She's got this tremendously huge penis surrounded by soft, curly blond hair. It's so enormous that it actually makes creaking noises as it slowly becomes erect, like some kind of wooden mechanism from the Renaissance designed by Leonardo da Vinci to hurl giant stones at enemy fortresses. Jimmie would quail and flee. That's why they're just pen pals.