• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Mark!

scorpio

Reaction score
Mark,

I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are such an amazing person with such a huge heart. I'm very happy to call you my friend. I hope you have an awesome day today with lots of love and laughter. Stay away from the computer (Even though I'm sure we'll see you online lol).

:waw:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love you a bunch.
Steve

HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKEEE!

You Deserve It! Like Steve said, STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER :)

Family_Guy_Sexy.jpg

Wishing You...

Dear Mark,

I wish you to have a day filled with joy, happiness, and hope on your birthday. We want to express our appreciation for the joy created by Colin on this site. We hope our universal elation with Colin has filled you with enough joy to last for another successful year. We really needed Colin badly and we have you to thank!

Break out the champagne and give yourself and your enterprises a duly deserved toast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MARK

:waw::waw::waw:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Sincerely,
Stimpy

happy birthday mark!
and many happy returns.

i really enjoyed meeting you at the pride festival when you were younger. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday​

Mark​

Thank you for Broke Straight Boys and Cdudes. They are both great sites and as a relative newbie on each, I have to tell you how much enjoyment this old man gets from them!!

Have a wonderful day and year and many more!!!​

:waw::waw::waw::waw:

Happy Birthday Mark!

May all your wishes cum true!

Mark!
Hope you have a terrific Birthday and
that someone remembers to give you a
boy for the entire day.

Good Luck for the coming year in all
Your endeavors.

Huge hug from me.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mark,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May you have another wonderful year full of success and happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MARK!! All of my very best wishes to you and continued thanks for a job very well done!! MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT THERE AND CELEBRATE!!

happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday dear maaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk! Happpppppppyyyyyyyyyy bbbbiiiiirrrrrrrttttthhhhhhddddddaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To a VERY GOOD MAN/Friend!

My Deepest/heartfelt Happy Birthday wishes to you! Be safe!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. :)

Fuck that..."great birthday," we want details!:drool: Unless you just want us to use our imagination in a new thread.....

Mark walked slowly toward the Viper, knowing that tonight someone besides he, the birthday boy, would be blowing out the candle. As the window slid down, the tan, firm body of his gift, leaned over to watch the sway of Mark's newly pressed levis bulge left to right. The boy gazed from top to bottom of his well endowed ride and then locked eyes with Mark's; those eyes that could enlarge any man's member with just a glance. "Your ride's ready... and willing" he said as he patted the lambskin seat that would soon be enveloping Mark's athletic physique...

I'm just saying Mark what everyone is thinking...come on, let us have a peak into your special day...photos would also be appreciated!:001_tt1:

I guess Mark doesn't love us anymore, as he hasn't replied to a single happy birthday post. :crying:

I guess Mark doesn't love us anymore, as he hasn't replied to a single happy birthday post. :crying:

Maybe he hasn't made it back from across the border? Tijuana can be dicey!:thumbup1: