• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys

Unless my math is wrong, 2005-2009 equals 4 years. How do you folks get to a 5 year birthday?????????????????????????????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

The website was online in 2005, but the whole idea was developed in 2004.

The website was online in 2005, but the whole idea was developed in 2004.

Vicechild,

Stephane created the concept of the website and developed the graphics and usability before selling it to Mark in 2005. So the site does go back 5 years. He doesn't look old enough to have done anything as masterful as Broke Straight Boys as long ago as that ...:thumbup:

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys from across the pond. There is no site that I am aware of that gives so much for the pink pound and with the recession still upon us, this is very much appreciated. There have been so many films to watch, just not on Broke Straight Boys but on all you bonus sites that I've forgotten when I first joined. LOL... My brain hurts xx

Vicechild,

Stephane created the concept of the website and developed the graphics and usability before selling it to Mark in 2005. So the site does go back 5 years. He doesn't look old enough to have done anything as masterful as Broke Straight Boys as long ago as that ...:thumbup:

Stephane was one of those child prodigies! haha

Now that I'm finally catching up on some of the threads I missed out on I do want to give a very sincere belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Broke Straight Boys!!

You guys all work so hard on a daily basis to bring us quality entertainment. You give us great customer service, accessibility to management and you give us this forum. You treat the models very well which is much appreciated by all of us.

Many great friendships have developed in here that would not have, had it not been for whoever brilliantly decided to offer us this forum. And for no extra charge! That's huge! The value for the money on this site is like no other site I've seen.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF OF Broke Straight Boys!

:waw:

Vicechild,

Is there a thread that goes into the whole story of the creation of Broke Straight Boys, and how Scorpio, and Mark, and David all hooked up together? I spend quite a bit of time on this site, and as a big fan would like as much background information about the site as possible. Thanks.