• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys

Broke Straight Boys is turning 5 years old on September 6th. We are doing another bonus update to celebrate on the 6th. So this month even gets better. Thank you everyone for being a member and we have big things coming up for the site.

Mark

Felíz Cumpleaños WaposHeterosEnBlanco...

God, I remember seeing the first episode on XTube a couple of years ago...

Thanks for all you guys do...

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Broke Straight Boys
Happy birthday to you

Congrats on turning 5 & I hope there are many many more :waw:

This is so exciting. Its amazing its been 5 years already!

Special thanks to all the members for making this site a success as well!

Wow!!! Time does fly by...Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys!!! I'm honored to be part of such a great team and organization!!! I will echo what chuck writes....giving our special thanks to ALL our members making Broke Straight Boys and all our sites a great success.

We have some great things coming soon and the next 5 years is going to be even better!!!

Broke Straight Boys is turning 5 years old on September 6th. We are doing another bonus update to celebrate on the 6th. So this month even gets better. Thank you everyone for being a member and we have big things coming up for the site.

Mark

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I think!

I am confused though. Your first episode is dated April 6, 2006. Now unless there is some form of new math or unique calendars Sept. 6 would equal 3 years and 5 months.

Can someone, ENLIGHTEN me??

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I think!

I am confused though. Your first episode is dated April 6, 2006. Now unless there is some form of new math or unique calendars Sept. 6 would equal 3 years and 5 months.

Can someone, ENLIGHTEN me??

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

The dating of the episodes changed when we redid the members area. :p

Mark

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys, I'm trying to think of all the kinky things David could get the boys to do with a cake....:idhitit:

Happy Birthday guys

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys..It is definantly a great site and well worth the money...Good on all the members for sticking around and keeping it afloat...Everyone deserves a pat on the back (esp. the Broke Straight Boys and Logan inparticular).
Cheers Guys:001_smile:

The dating of the episodes changed when we redid the members area. :p

Mark

Mark that means that cute goofy Chris and sweety Alex go back to April 2004? No wonder it's hard for Dave to get back in touch with some of the guys we ask him about!!!

Last edited:
Thank you Mark, David, and crew for making Broke Straight Boys such agreat site. Happy Birthday to you...:thumbup:

HappyBirthday1.jpg

:waw:

Happy Birthday Broke Straight Boys..It is definantly a great site and well worth the money...Good on all the members for sticking around and keeping it afloat...Everyone deserves a pat on the back (esp. the Broke Straight Boys and Logan inparticular).
Cheers Guys:001_smile:

Welcome to the Forum Frodo. I will let you go so you can get back to that business with the ring...:thumbup: