• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Guess who

The link doesn't work for me SC. It says I'm no longer logged in to aol.com

Sorry guys. Don't know how to fix. It still works for me, but that's probably because I use aol.

Hi Silvercamel
I can't get it either.I am so curious .( nosy) Who or what is it ? I no longer get aol.com Hate to miss out.
Thanks..johnny

Hi Silvercamel
I can't get it either.I am so curious .( nosy) Who or what is it ? I no longer get aol.com Hate to miss out.
Thanks..johnny

Only the aol account holders can get it... Why don't you screen shot the page and copy it in here..

Only the aol account holders can get it... Why don't you screen shot the page and copy it in here..

I hate to reveal how computer ignorant I am, but....I got the screen shot now, but I don't know how to up loaded into a Forum replay.

/Users/jimaull/Desktop/Picture 1.png

sorry,. that's not right either

Last edited:
I hate to reveal how computer ignorant I am, but....I got the screen shot now, but I don't know how to up loaded into a Forum replay.

Oh shit silvercamel, "gettin' it" is the best part; putting it out there is secondary!:bump:

Now, you have the photo saved. What you now do is hit the (1) "go advanced" box in red, under this box you write in. After that you
will see the writing you just did. (2) Scroll the page down to where you see in the middle of the page, another red box saying "manage attachments." Hit that button and a small box will come up saying (3)"add files." hit that button. You will then (4) "choose file" and "upload" it. If you have done it right, the photo will appear at the bottom left corner with a check mark in it. Now hit the(5) "insert inline" and the photo information is now on your post. Lastly, hit (6) "post quickly reply" and your photo is added to your post.
Remember, if all else fails, print off the photo, tape it to your screen and masturbate until all frustrations are gone; enjoy!

Picture 1.jpg

I did it...thanks Beth!!

Last edited:
I've see one of his also in a dungeon setting.