• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where oh where is my pretty Ronan?

We did try to get Ayden in this past time but unfortunately his schedule wouldn't permit. :( Stay warm up there mikeyank.

Spoiler alert - I also saw Tyler, Ryan and Ronan Kennedy together on social media - Tyler spoke of his upcoming last 3 scenes, maybe just maybe...

Yep! I pulled this off of Tyler's Twitter...they must have been "practicing" for their scenes.:shock:

We did try to get Ayden in this past time but unfortunately his schedule wouldn't permit. :( Stay warm up there mikeyank.
Thanks so much Sha for trying to get Ayden. Hopefully he will return in the near future, but I do appreciate your making the effort.

And don't worry about me, we only have another six inches of snow coming on Thursday. :001_rolleyes:

This morning my driveway was covered in ice. It's 46 now but snow overnight and cold. we will survive we are New Yorkers.

Thanks for the great News Sha!!!......I just got stiff with that news...Of course at my age finding a spot that isn't stiff is a lot easier.....lolololololol......Can't wait to see Ronan Kennedy.....Lets see...who should we have him fuck first.??????......Come on gang....who's your choice for Ronan Kennedy to fuck.???????....No Mike you can't get on the list....lololololololol......:001_tongue::biggrin:

I can put up with Ricky Evans and David Hrady now that I know Ronan Kennedy is coming back. Please God don't partner him with one of them. I've always wanted to see him fuck Brody and fill his mouth with his thick creamy cum

I can put up with Ricky Evans and David Hrady now that I know Ronan Kennedy is coming back. Please God don't partner him with one of them. I've always wanted to see him fuck Brody and fill his mouth with his thick creamy cum
I also hope that he is not paired with either of them or a few other recent models as well. Perhaps a hot yet unseen newbie will be with Ronan Kennedy. That could be hot with the right newbie!

PS No Rafe, I am not talking about mikeyank as the newbie. lolololol

I also hope that he is not paired with either of them or a few other recent models as well. Perhaps a hot yet unseen newbie will be with Ronan Kennedy. That could be hot with the right newbie!

PS No Rafe, I am not talking about mikeyank as the newbie. lolololol

I'd rather see him fuck mike than ether David or Ricky...Just saying...Maybe someone we haven't seen yet. None of the latest group.
Please....