• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Guess who is coming in October?

Just wait until you see what we found that was MIA for awhile. It is a really nice mix of one two of your favorites and one of them hasn't been on here since earlier this year. It is a 3 some, can you guess who they are?

Mark

Hey Mark, Can't guess, but can hope. Your post leads me to mention again something that keeps cropping up.

A lot, but a LOT, of us are interested in reconstructing the sequence of the filming by dates. Since a fair percentage of the charm of the site has increasingly turned out to be the personal evolution of the models during the course of the series of shoots they're in, as well as the historical progression of the stable of boys as they cum and go, it seems reasonable that including the date of shooting on each episode would be a good commercial move.

(No one would probably agree with me in thinking that the little digital clock feature racing along at the bottom of the image, with day, month, year, hour, minute and second clicking away, is a great idea. But I think it would be HOT to know that when Tyler and Kyler, for example, have simultaneous orgasms while facing each other kneeling on the futon, and shoot onto each other's dicks while kissing, that it was exactly 13:41:53h on 09/09/09. Man! It would be like "Where Were You?" when, uh, McCain conceded defeat lol.)

Twitch

Just wait until you see what we found that was MIA for awhile. It is a really nice mix of one two of your favorites and one of them hasn't been on here since earlier this year. It is a 3 some, can you guess who they are?

Mark

Mark dammit! You're making my dick twitch . . . I like the MIAs. But it made me weep to hear that the stiffest dick ever filmed here gained 75 lbs. (And it wasn't in his meat). But, life is sometimes cruel. I'lll be tuned in to the MIA section in October.:scared:

Yeah! It would be sort of like the Twin Towers going down, only in much happier circumstances . . . .

I'm hoping for Ross and Erik for a third scene! And THIS time, hopefully the camera won't pan away from Ross' stiffening dick and up to his face after their kissing like it did in their last duo scene! That scene was a top rated one for quite some time. The only thing that killed it for me was the poor camera work. David has them strip down, which they did, showing their limp dicks. Then he has them kiss, which they do quite sweetly. Then after their kiss, we see that the kissing is starting to get "straight" Ross' dick stiffening up, but unfortunately we only get a glimpse before the camera pans up to his face, denying us a full view. THEN, Erik fucks Ross bareback, and they start hitting each other with that belt when they're fucking! How erotic!!!!

Mark
Mark,

So you have presented us with a mystery. So we have a case to solve. That means we need Sherlock Holmes or in this case Vicekid Holmes to solve and guess. Since we are guessing, we deduce that this is a contest. We further deduce A contest has a prize, naturally, and that prize is a trip to the "Studio" to see a possible shoot in action.

Now for the challenge of whom we will be seeing. We know it is a threesome and with 2 favorites, one not see since earlier this year. The question begs us to define "earlier" in the year. It can't be to recent, so I deduce it was within the first three months, later than that we will count as recent.

So focusing on the one "earlier" such favorites as Danny, Lane, Cody, Jason and Luke don't fit in. Robert & Alden are possibilities, but I'm not sure they did something after their last threesome. So who does that leave available from this time frame? Corey, Dexter, Landon, Max and Ryan. So who from this group has received the most attention. I just don't seen Corey & Dexter making the cut. Now it is Landon, Max and Ryan. I don't think Max was up for a return so were are down to Landon and Ryan. Both gifted young guys. I think Ryan was really into Danny and since Danny has been eliminated my Guess is LANDON for the "earlier" one.

Mark mentions 2 favorites and we have one. Now who could the other one be and who is the third who did not qualify as a favorite. Since it was MIA that leads me to believe it is an older episode so the second favorite can't be a new recent one (sorry Zack, Kyler, etc.).

So based on all the evidence and my trusty Ouija Board the threesome are: (can we have a drum roll please.................................................

Landon, Tyler and Dexter.

OK Mark, when are you flying me to Florida?

Your Elementary Inspector,

Vicekid Holmes

lol Not quite your missing someone but glad you did some home work :)
and no one on your list is who he is talking about hehe

I am guessing Dustin, Danny, and Tyler.:thumbup: I remember reading somewhere where David or Mark say they had plenty of Dustin episodes still in the can. I also remember everyone thinking that the last of the Dustin episodes were shown. Therefore; I figured maybe some one was going through the tapes and found another Dustin tape. LOL Dustin worked well with Tyler and Danny. So, I deduced maybe those three based on the clues. :thumbup:

I think I saw somewhere that there was a shoot with Danny, Dustin, and Diesal that we haven't seen yet. OK, I have deduced. Final answer: It is the tripple D shoot. Danny, Dustin, and Diesal...

Gee do we have to guess our prize too. Hummm! now let me see. OK, I am winning an evening with a harem of full of my favorite Broke Straight Boys model.

Hey, even if I don't win it. It sounds great. I can tell everyone I won it for dramatic affect and let everyone else defend it. LOL Just kidding, I'd never do that. But can I at least have the Harem for a night.:001_tt1:

Last edited:
I'll put my money on Jacob Anthnoy for the win with a hopful Jimmey and Mike for the place and show.....:001_tt1:

I'm going to add to my Jacob Anthony bet as I just did some looking and unless I missed it JA has never toped on Broke Straight Boys I bet the guest is JA and he is going to top?