• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Grown Up Good Looking Sons of Celebrities

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
During this past week, I saw photos of the sons of both Rob Lowe and Arnold Schwarzenegger. First is Rob and his son Matthew who is attending Duke University.

th

140505_FAM_RobLowe_Son.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

And this is Arnold's son Patrick who is a model, and quite the looker.

th

th

BMLZh95CEAAXSja.jpg:large

Arnolds son is kind of handsome (has the Kennedy look) Rob Lowes son is ugly, compared to his Dad

Morning Peter
Fun thread.I am a hairdresser. So I get to look at the pictures in People. Rich or poor first thing they say.Did you get your new People
Went off topic..
There are so many beautiful chrlldern of celetribies . But smart ones like Arnold and Maria holding him back. School First .....
They know he is going to be the new ..John John..
Wish I could post pictures .Stupider.....Robs kid is cuter than these pictures.He is starting to fill out, And he already has a 9 inch cock,,,ha ha .. Judt kidding.
But you don't know ? ? Ever see Sophia Vagara son ?? OMG..Nice Day...

Last edited:
The one I used to drool over was the late John Kennedy, son of the late President.

Another one I admire is Barbra Streisand's gay son, Jason Gould. I don't know if it's his nose or hair, but his voice makes my spine tingle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao_nri6OciI

Morning Peter
Fun thread.I am a hairdresser. So I get to look at the pictures in People. Rich or poor first thing they say.Did you get your new People
Went off topic..
There are so many beautiful chrlldern of celetribies . But smart ones like Arnold and Maria holding him back. School First .....
They know he is going to be the new ..John John..
Wish I could post pictures .Stupider.....Robs kid is cuter than these pictures.He is starting to fill out, And he already has a 9 inch cock,,,ha ha .. Judt kidding.
But you don't know ? ? Ever see Sophia Vagara son ?? OMG..Nice Day...

Sofia's son Manolo....aw yea!
Manolo+Gonzalez+Vergara+Manolo+Gonzalez+Vergara+BhHYi38t-pYl.jpg

Arnolds son is kind of handsome (has the Kennedy look) Rob Lowes son is ugly, compared to his Dad

With respect to Arnold's son, I had the same thought exactly; regarding Rob's, I don't think he is ugly (if that's ugly sign me up), but just not as handsome as his Father.

I think Rob Lowe's son is better looking as he has the boy next door look. I also think Madonna has a handsome son who has aged well. I thought this was called the awkward age but Rocco proves it wrong:
article-0-1AC1D8F500000578-594_634x604.jpg
Rocco+Ritchie+Madonna+Family+Leave+Kabbalah+WsoXUK9cRcRl.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder honey.. I'm surprised at you. :eek:(

Well, I don't know, guys. . . .

Rob Lowe is, of course, famously handsome. (I met him in passing once, when he was filming a TV movie at our building: and it's just preposterous how beautiful he is. . . Lowe and I are just about the same age, but I look like Winston Churchill, and he looks like. . . ROB LOWE. *I am sure he has an horrible, scarred, portrait of himself, decaying in an attic, somewhere ;-)))

On the other hand, lads, to quote that great purveyor of wisdom and enlightenment - George W. Bush ;-) - we should never misunderestimate the problems of the extremely BEAUTIFUL, either!!! People who are exceptionally physically beautiful often have problems that mirror (and not in a GOOD WAY) the problems common to the likes of ME. . .

I have a lovely friend (a dear friend), a Canadian, who used to be a model on a site a little like this one - though not as large or celebrated (he is gay, BTW): and he said, "'A' - most of the guys I WANTED were scared off either by my looks, or by the fact that they recognized me from my work. . . which was really ONLY something I did to GET THROUGH SCHOOL. It HURT that I couldn't just date someone and get to know someone, as MYSELF." And Mr. K., who is pretty cute - on a par with Danny - has basically told me the same thing: he said he got sort of tired of just being treated as a "piece of meat", and the best "one-night stand" EVER - only to be left alone and forgotten, the next day.

Surprisingly enough (or not???) the same thing happened to Rob Lowe, in his career. As best he TRIED, he got turned down for a lot of serious, and important parts, in motion-pictures, because. . . he was just too damned pretty. Now, that is an odd sort of tragedy that MOST of us (particularly me!) never have to face. . . but it's a real tragedy, nonetheless. That someone's talent, and intelligence, and heart, shouldn't be RECOGNIZED, just because of the way he (or she) LOOKS.

No kidding - we ALL have an eye for beauty - and for the things that appeal to us. . . in our eyes and ears and ALL our senses. I'm not blameless: I do, too! But it's very important always (I think) to try and take a little time to get to know a person on the INSIDE, as well, and to realize that's the most important thing, and that's what makes a person REALLY worth loving. If I didn't have a lot of wonderful friends (including some here), and Mr. K., who hadn't realized that about ME. . . I guess I'd be napping quietly in some columbarium, by now - instead of harassing you with all these notes ;-)

Peter: I don't know if Rob Lowe's son will turn out to be as handsome as Rob is, when he's 25 or 30. Who knows? For the moment, I'd say, he's a cute kid, and that's all I can say. People's looks change a lot, over time. I don't know if any of you has ever seen a photo of Cary Grant, when he was 25 ~ but he looked like a callow and unimpressive teenager, with no cheekbones, and a very weak chin. By the time he was 40, however, he was the romantic idol of the planet. So. . . you just NEVER KNOW. (Not that any of that, matters.)

What I would like to send you, though, is a very touching excerpt from Rob Lowe's latest book (only in North America, Jon, are people SO conceited that they write autobiographies - let alone TWO of them! - before they're 75): in which Lowe explains HOW MUCH he LOVES the boy in that picture. It's a little self-indulgent, and a little silly (for sure): but it still made me cry a little, when I read it at my desk, at the office.

LOVE is ALWAYS more important than LOOKS - and LOVE defeats all outward appearances. And LOVE is the ONLY thing, that makes life HAPPY.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...off_to_college_an_excerpt_from_love_life.html

Last edited:
I am a big fan of Rob Lowe. While he might have been limited in offers because he was "cursed" with extreme beauty, he was also part of the Brat Pack and so many of them were stereotyped into certain roles which also had a limiting effect on their careers. Lowe also had problems with drugs and alcohol (which several other members of the Brat Pack had as well) which made him and them persona non grata with so many producers and directors. Once he got clean, he has been able to pick and choose his parts both large and small. And in the looks dept as he has aged he has lost that prettiness factor and doubled down on the manly handsomeness that he carries so well now.

I am a big fan of Rob Lowe. While he might have been limited in offers because he was "cursed" with extreme beauty, he was also part of the Brat Pack and so many of them were stereotyped into certain roles which also had a limiting effect on their careers. Lowe also had problems with drugs and alcohol (which several other members of the Brat Pack had as well) which made him and them persona non grata with so many producers and directors. Once he got clean, he has been able to pick and choose his parts both large and small. And in the looks dept as he has aged he has lost that prettiness factor and doubled down on the manly handsomeness that he carries so well now.

Stowe - you make lots of good points, and from my perspective, I'd say both "yes", and "no". When he got clean, Rob got a lot more work. (His turn in "Behind the Candelabra", as Liberace's plastic surgeon, was hilarious!) But it's mostly small beer, you know - mostly TV movies and mini-series, and stuff like that. Nobody is seeking Rob out, to be the next "Lawrence of Arabia", or "Dr. Zhivago" ~ it's doubtful he'll ever be a star of that magnitude.

Second, sure, Rob's handsome, now - but he's a whole lot prettier, at 50, than I was, at sweet 16 ;-)

"A" ;-))))

"Pretty Things" ~ Rufus Wainwright (he's a Canadian too, Jon ;-): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWuQP9kGn4E

"Lara's Theme", from Dr. Zhivago ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtFRl1nSs4

He was clean when he did The West Wing - and that was big!