• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Griffin Matthews

I thought he was cute, but I doubt we'll see him again. It's been awhile since he's been on here and thats usually not a good sign.

Agreed! I liked that he was a little thick bodied. He was also "comfortable with himself"!

Agreed! I liked that he was a little thick bodied. He was also "comfortable with himself"!

First off betudidntknow, I love the new Avatar. Second, I've got to ask if "you've been naughty or nice?" As a follow-up, I will need the names, addresses and phone numbers of the guys you've been with this past year...purely for verification.:cool:

First off betudidntknow, I love the new Avatar. Second, I've got to ask if "you've been naughty or nice?" As a follow-up, I will need the names, addresses and phone numbers of the guys you've been with this past year...purely for verification.:cool:
LOL! You "sleigh me!"!:xmas2smiley:

Thank you, and I've been "Nice" and only with my Buddy! When I've strayed, it's been mostly with "Broke Straight Boys" models, I think you know where to find them:b_evil:

LOL! You "sleigh me!"!:xmas2smiley:

Thank you, and I've been "Nice" and only with my Buddy! When I've strayed, it's been mostly with "Broke Straight Boys" models, I think you know where to find them:b_evil:

Damnit, did one of those boys get away from me again?!:cya: I think you are on the right track...a Buddy system is the way to go!:bump: