• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Grandpa's Secret Photo Album Vintage!

= (19).jpg

Papi loves the bad boys......
I love the bad boys too. But I'm sure you have already figured that out by my slutty reputation. lol My motto has always been, "see a dick, suck it". Your #1 pick has the perfect size dick (for me) for sucking...no gagging...hate gagging.

I love the bad boys too. But I'm sure you have already figured that out by my slutty reputation. lol My motto has always been, "see a dick, suck it". Your #1 pick has the perfect size dick (for me) for sucking...no gagging...hate gagging.

It's not a reputation, but a fact that you are a slut!!! lolol Gagging, what kind of queer are you?? proper cumdumps like yourself should never gag I'm almost offended by that lololololol

It's not a reputation, but a fact that you are a slut!!! lolol Gagging, what kind of queer are you?? proper cumdumps like yourself should never gag I'm almost offended by that lololololol
You're sick. With a long enough dick, even you will gag...I'm pretty sure of that!!!

But it wold be such a good gag. xo
In my world, Johnny, there is no such thing as a good gag. A person gags when something bad is happening to them, and I have never been able to get past that gag reflex which everyone else seems to have conquered. Too old to change now.

In my world, Johnny, there is no such thing as a good gag. A person gags when something bad is happening to them, and I have never been able to get past that gag reflex which everyone else seems to have conquered. Too old to change now

Just another of my dumb posts.

Just another of my dumb posts.
Never dumb, Johnny...just real. I love all your posts, because they come from the real Johnny. Don't ever want you to change. Though we may differ on some things...that's real too. Love you just the way you are, buddy. You can take that to the bank.