• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Grandpa's Secret Photo Album Vintage!

= (23).jpg

What a great thread Robb, especially when the forum has been raher quiet for the last few days. These three pics especially "tickle my fancy" lol

And it proves that there have always been hot guys, just that it wasn't as easy to get naked pics of them and to get them into circulation before the age of the Internet.

By the way Robb, Johnny is having computer problems today, so I'm sure he will love the butt shots when he returns, and Johnny said to wish everyone a Happy Easter! :smile:

What a great thread Robb, especially when the forum has been raher quiet for the last few days. These three pics especially "tickle my fancy" lol

And it proves that there have always been hot guys, just that it wasn't as easy to get naked pics of them and to get them into circulation before the age of the Internet.

By the way Robb, Johnny is having computer problems today, so I'm sure he will love the butt shots when he returns, and Johnny said to wish everyone a Happy Easter! :smile:
With the name "Robbie", how could you go wrong. Loved both of the Robbies.

I've always liked looking at old pics. They are like a time capsule of the past. I have all of my family's old pictures, going back to my great-grandparents (no nudes though).

One thing that hasn't changed over the years...the nice cocks and asses. They were just as nice back then as they are now. If I could go back in time physically, I'd do them all!!!