• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting To Know Jacob Durham

Anyone know how to reach someone in the company? It is neither "technical" nor "billing" so the Support Center button isn't what I'm looking for, and I know first hand that nobody responds if you use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Mr. Mayor Mikey? Anyone?

Anyone know how to reach someone in the company? It is neither "technical" nor "billing" so the Support Center button isn't what I'm looking for, and I know first hand that nobody responds if you use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Mr. Mayor Mikey? Anyone?

You can send me a PM.

As this is official business, I will respond on my letterhead. lol

New-Mayor-Logo.jpg

But seriously I find that the owner of the company Mark has always been responsive to me the few times I've felt the need to private message him. I would suggest send a message to:

Broke Straight Boys

I wanted to take a moment and reply to the inquiry regarding Mike Robbins. I know that this thread was started for another model but since Mike was mentioned in here, I wanted to address it. As some of you may know, I was not with Broke Straight Boys during Mike's filming with us so unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting him. I am currently looking into the details regarding his name appearing as Mike Jones instead of Mike Robbins. I can assure you that it was not anyones intent to disrespect Mike or his work with us. Once I get the information I need then we will make the necessary adjustments. Please bear with me.

I wanted to take a moment and reply to the inquiry regarding Mike Robbins. I know that this thread was started for another model but since Mike was mentioned in here, I wanted to address it. As some of you may know, I was not with Broke Straight Boys during Mike's filming with us so unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting him. I am currently looking into the details regarding his name appearing as Mike Jones instead of Mike Robbins. I can assure you that it was not anyones intent to disrespect Mike or his work with us. Once I get the information I need then we will make the necessary adjustments. Please bear with me.
Thank you Sha. Mike meant a lot to me and that would be great if you could do that! :thumbup:

Thank you Sha. Mike meant a lot to me and that would be great if you could do that! :thumbup:

That would be great Sha. Thank you!!

With so many more serious problems and issues in the world this would hardly seem to be a topic in which to get worked up over. Still, it would be a wonderful token of respect for someone many of us still hold quite dear, to restore the true stage name that he worked under. :)