• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting To Know Charles Owens

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Wow, that was different. Let me amend that to that was refreshingly different. Whereas Sha often "dances around" the subject of sexuality of the models, or plain avoids the subject, I believe it was in the opening minute that he asked Charles, "How do you identify?" And Charles answered, "I'm straight". He went on to say that he has a girlfriend who has no idea that he is there doing this and that she would break up with him if she knew. But he also told us right out that he wants to get fucked and he wishes she would fuck him with a Dildo

I don't know if it was poor miking or if Charles doesn't project his voice well, but I had to keep raising the volume to hear some of his answers, but I got that he has always wanted to receive anal, but he is not gay as he doesn't find men attractive, and finds females very hot. He is 25 but looks younger and when Sha asked him to take off his shirt, we saw that he does have an excellent upper body. The kid is a fitness guy and a computer nerd and loves women and wants to get fucked. He didn't know what a bottom was when he first spoke to Sha but he agreed to be a Broke Straight Boys as they had too few bottoms in the house, so we can expect to see Charles fucked right off the bat.

The kid may or may not prove to be truthful, but if he is, he may turn out to be a very interesting Broke Straight Boys He has my attention.

Wow, that was different. Let me amend that to that was refreshingly different. Whereas Sha often "dances around" the subject of sexuality of the models, or plain avoids the subject, I believe it was in the opening minute that he asked Charles, "How do you identify?" And Charles answered, "I'm straight". He went on to say that he has a girlfriend who has no idea that he is there doing this and that she would break up with him if she knew. But he also told us right out that he wants to get fucked and he wishes she would fuck him with a Dildo

I don't know if it was poor miking or if Charles doesn't project his voice well, but I had to keep raising the volume to hear some of his answers, but I got that he has always wanted to receive anal, but he is not gay as he doesn't find men attractive, and finds females very hot. He is 25 but looks younger and when Sha asked him to take off his shirt, we saw that he does have an excellent upper body. The kid is a fitness guy and a computer nerd and loves women and wants to get fucked. He didn't know what a bottom was when he first spoke to Sha but he agreed to be a Broke Straight Boys as they had too few bottoms in the house, so we can expect to see Charles fucked right off the bat.

The kid may or may not prove to be truthful, but if he is, he may turn out to be a very interesting Broke Straight Boys He has my attention.

Amen!

I was not looking forward to this interview because the picture they had up of him did not show him to be nearly as hot as he appears in the interview. I think this guy is straight. Really. And I want to see the look on his face when he takes the first big dick.

He's prettier in the interview that I expected he'd be and a lot fucking hotter. I need to know how much fur he has on his hot little Denver ass. I am not expecting him to have a big dick, but I'm just betting it works very well. And I'm pretty sure this kid is very sexual. His idea about a Saturday night is to play video games with his girlfriend, then fuck her. Jesus Christ. Can you imagine that hot little guy playing video games and knowing he's about to stick his dick into a pussy he's interested in. Then, I think he said that he takes her home and fucks her again. He's kind of hard for me to understand.

Now, I'm looking forward to a REAL scene with him. The interview got me into a frenzy. His jack off scene should be great, because lazy people jack off a lot. Have you ever noticed that? So he should know how to jack off.

It’s my birthday, I originally thought I would be disappointed with this model but it turns out he is perfect for me! A straight boy that wants to get fucked. My very favorite thing! For those of you out there that don’t believe it it’s true. My current boyfriend of 19 years was basically straight and into a girl fucking him with a Dildo Those girls are out there but they are hard to find. My man decided the next best thing was a gay boy who would fuck him. So I know guys like Charles. He does have a hot body and I do hope he has a little dark fur on that ass hole. But some guys think it’s better to shave it just like some girls shave their pussy. I prefer natural but we shall see, soon I’m guessing. Broke Straight Boys has found a great one here! Sha that was one of your best interviews ever! Probably because you didn’t have to ho hum about the sexuality.

I have been a top my whole life and I’ve been into fucking straight guys. Believe me they are out there. I have a current Fuck buddy friend who is a body builder. He has never done anything gay but I finally got hold of him and he just loves to be fucked. He is way bigger than me but loves me to bend him over and fuck his big butch ass. He is my trainer at the gym and I love to watch him do leg presses. He still has a long time girlfriend. He isn’t turning gay but he sure does love an ass pounding. These guys are out there. Good work Broke Straight Boys and I hope there are more to cum!

Happy Birthday to me!

I am really excited to see Charles take his first cock but am also eager to see what he does when he gets his first rim job. I hope it drives him crazy!

I am really excited to see Charles take his first cock but am also eager to see what he does when he gets his first rim job. I hope it drives him crazy!

Me too that is going to be exciting.

You will get to examine the merchandise on Wednesday! :booty:

"Date: Dec 5, 2018 at 10pm EST
Newbie Charles Owens shows off his ass fingering himself before releasing himself."

You will get to examine the merchandise on Wednesday! :booty:

"Date: Dec 5, 2018 at 10pm EST
Newbie Charles Owens shows off his ass fingering himself before releasing himself."

Don’t squeeze the Charmin Mikeyank! This one is mine he is into Anal! Of course he might enjoy some oral as well so I’m not going to be completely selfish. But on a serious note I think it’s too hot that this guy is going to let us watch him experience anal sex for the first time. I hope he likes it as much as he thinks he will.

Don’t squeeze the Charmin Mikeyank! This one is mine he is into Anal! Of course he might enjoy some oral as well so I’m not going to be completely selfish. But on a serious note I think it’s too hot that this guy is going to let us watch him experience anal sex for the first time. I hope he likes it as much as he thinks he will.
He is all yours Rep. I was smiling and thinking about you during his interview when he spoke about how badly he wants something in his ass. I will find his journey interesting, but my heavy breathing will still be in the upcoming Jonny Cox scene and hopefully, very soon another scene with the outrageously sexy, (to me), Jake Spencer. So I promise that Charles is not on my radar. So you can enjoy his butt, my friend! I won't be squeezing his Charmin. lol:001_tongue:

I just got the chance to watch Charles. He's got a great body but he's not really my type. At least he's honest about trying new things. He seems like a pretty quiet guy but they do say, "Still waters run deep". He could end up being an exciting new Broke Straight Boys!

This kid is a realistic guy. He's discovered, however accidentally, how good a finger feels in his ass. Personally, I believe he's had more than a finger in his ass. The world is full of makeshift toys. Or maybe his curiosity has led him to get a REAL toy. I mean, they are in every sexual toy site on the internet. Oh Jesus!

I do believe that his girlfriend is not open to playing with his ass with a toy, either strapped on her, or not. The concept of a guy getting sexual gratification from something being stuck in his ass goes way over most women's heads. Its kind of like they rarely see any satisfaction from a guy penetrating their ass. Of course, why would they. They don't have a prostate to stimulate, so what the hell?

But a straight guy. I'm just saying. The most satisfying feeling in the world is penetrating a guys ass and stimulating his prostate to make it bust a big nut all over the fucking place. Many guys have mental walls that make this seem too "gay" to be doing. But if they are open minded long enough to get past the pain and discover it, damn what a feeling. Remember Jimmy Johnson. What a hot fucker, but he never got his ass penetrated.

Even lots of gay people can't get past the feeling that a penetration of the ass is just a little "too gay"! Hurts too much, and makes them look like a "bottom".

But I'm just saying. This guy's on the right track. If someone gets up inside his ass with a nice dick, its going to win his heart.

We haven't seen his ass yet, but I am hoping that they have hung a really nice ass on the kid. It'd be a shame to have a guy that really loves to get fucked, and then he doesn't have a hot ass. Jesus! What kind of deal is that.

And I'm betting on a little fur around that hot little hole.

Just waiting to see.

Last edited:
It’s my birthday, I originally thought I would be disappointed with this model but it turns out he is perfect for me! A straight boy that wants to get fucked. My very favorite thing! For those of you out there that don’t believe it it’s true. My current boyfriend of 19 years was basically straight and into a girl fucking him with a Dildo Those girls are out there but they are hard to find. My man decided the next best thing was a gay boy who would fuck him. So I know guys like Charles. He does have a hot body and I do hope he has a little dark fur on that ass hole. But some guys think it’s better to shave it just like some girls shave their pussy. I prefer natural but we shall see, soon I’m guessing. Broke Straight Boys has found a great one here! Sha that was one of your best interviews ever! Probably because you didn’t have to ho hum about the sexuality.

I have been a top my whole life and I’ve been into fucking straight guys. Believe me they are out there. I have a current Fuck buddy friend who is a body builder. He has never done anything gay but I finally got hold of him and he just loves to be fucked. He is way bigger than me but loves me to bend him over and fuck his big butch ass. He is my trainer at the gym and I love to watch him do leg presses. He still has a long time girlfriend. He isn’t turning gay but he sure does love an ass pounding. These guys are out there. Good work Broke Straight Boys and I hope there are more to cum!

Happy Birthday to me!

He is all yours Rep. I was smiling and thinking about you during his interview when he spoke about how badly he wants something in his ass. I will find his journey interesting, but my heavy breathing will still be in the upcoming Jonny Cox scene and hopefully, very soon another scene with the outrageously sexy, (to me), Jake Spencer. So I promise that Charles is not on my radar. So you can enjoy his butt, my friend! I won't be squeezing his Charmin. lol:001_tongue:

Like Mike said, I couldn't stop thinking about Rep while watching his interview!

As for me... I believe him and I understand his reasons to be here. I think money is the perfect excuse for their ego but I guess that's not the first time a straight boy is here because they want to try gay sex but they don't know where to look for it. Go to a gay club near their houses seem more risky than going online, and then they find a site like this one and they realize that's their chance. If I could guess, Tanner and Benjamin are boys I think were here for the same reason.

Rep always tells me that most straight guys are curious to know how it feels to be fucked and I believe that's true. Some will never try, some will try and hate it, some will be ok and never try again and some will love it! I am looking forward to find out in which group Charles will fit.

Mikeyank, Jake is all yours... I have a new favorite!

Like Mike said, I couldn't stop thinking about Rep while watching his interview!

As for me... I believe him and I understand his reasons to be here. I think money is the perfect excuse for their ego but I guess that's not the first time a straight boy is here because they want to try gay sex but they don't know where to look for it. Go to a gay club near their houses seem more risky than going online, and then they find a site like this one and they realize that's their chance. If I could guess, Tanner and Benjamin are boys I think were here for the same reason.

Rep always tells me that most straight guys are curious to know how it feels to be fucked and I believe that's true. Some will never try, some will try and hate it, some will be ok and never try again and some will love it! I am looking forward to find out in which group Charles will fit.

Mikeyank, Jake is all yours... I have a new favorite!

Bart, you have us all figured out.