• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gay Pride Season

BiGurl0527

Reaction score
I thought this might be a great topic to start. Last night I had plans to go see a preformer but some how I still ended up at the gay pride street party :) Got to dance with some HOT boys and SEXY women ! So this got me thinking today about my first pride.

So what where was your first pride? how old were you? and did you feel like when you were there ?

I've actually never been to a Pride... What is it like?

It's like christmas, new years and your birthday all rolled into one, accept you don't get presents you get acceptance for who you are.

You also get tons of lube, condoms, tshirts and a helluva hangover.

hahaha I am so glad you anwsered this one :) I love pride in all it's glory. I have been going since I was 16 and I might have even went ealier with my mother but 16 was my first out one :). I had a blast, of course this was before you could marry in this great state but we have a street party and a parade every year. All the food vendors and bars open. I have seen swimming pools in bars and oil wrestling all that fun stuff. It just great fun.

hahaha I am so glad you anwsered this one :) I love pride in all it's glory. I have been going since I was 16 and I might have even went ealier with my mother but 16 was my first out one :). I had a blast, of course this was before you could marry in this great state but we have a street party and a parade every year. All the food vendors and bars open. I have seen swimming pools in bars and oil wrestling all that fun stuff. It just great fun.
I'll have to check it out next time it's in Phoenix! Sounds interesting to say the least!

My first Pride Festival was way back in June 1984 in West Hollywood, CA. I really had a blast and got to meet some of the William Higgin's models. I was 28 years old. Now I am 54.
I have also been to the one in Houston, TX and the one up in Toronto, Canada.

Gary

BiGurl, thanks for starting this thread. Boy, did I have to search way back in the archives, but it brings back a lot of happy memories that I will not soon forget.

Gary