• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

gay for pay

Every straight man I ever met had their own perception of what gay is. And, they will do whatever they want ,within the confines of what they consider makes them straight or gay. Remember how Tyler would not kiss at the start? That was his line in the sand. He was willing to take a dick up his ass, jsut don't ask him to kiss. That is the way it is in reality. Straight guys will do whatever so long as you don't ask them to cross their line in the sand. Not a problem! It's all good!

It certainly is...:biggrin:

Wouldn't it be funny to start a site where they make gay guys do straight things and pay them if they don't throw up?

I have been PM'd by a dear friend of mine on this forum and was told that I had hurt and offended them by making this statement. For that, I am deeply sorry and hereby publicly apologize. My remarks were totally unfair to females and I am in no way the type of person who would purposely do that. My attempt at sarcasm has caused pain to someone I care about and that makes me feel very small. I hope that, in time, my friend can forgive me. I will certainly be more sensitive in my future posts.

I have been PM'd by a dear friend of mine on this forum and was told that I had hurt and offended them by making this statement. For that, I am deeply sorry and hereby publicly apologize. My remarks were totally unfair to females and I am in no way the type of person who would purposely do that. My attempt at sarcasm has caused pain to someone I care about and that makes me feel very small. I hope that, in time, my friend can forgive me. I will certainly be more sensitive in my future posts.

Bless your heart. Thanks, but no problem here. I was one of those who laughed so I guess that makes me just as guilty. I did not mean to offend anyone either. I did not take it that having straight sex was sickening. I took it that sometimes we are too hard on ourselves as people and we can stress out to the point that we allow our anxiety levels make us sick. This is sometimes true when we step too far outside of our comfort zone sexually. I understood the gist of what you were getting at carking. The throwing up part was a little much, but then I have seen straight guys throw up after realizing they had sex with a guy the next morning or when they sobered up and reality sets in?

I went to a few weird parties in the military where we bring a friend to turn out that we suspect may have suppressed tendencies. It always involved a large barrel of what we called diva juice made with ever clear and Bacardi 151and a few other clear 100 proof liquors. lots of punch and citrus wedges. Then we would have do a naked swim and or dance with a little truth or dare. I never seemed to remember much beyond that other than the dog pile of naked bodies in the morning. The first time we did this there were no problems. The second time 3 of the straight guys seemed to sober quickly and throw up followed be some extreme teeth brushing sessions. That was enough for me to get a conscience and realize that this may not be the best way to bring your friend out of the closet. LOL (Live and learn) So, there never was a third time for me... It was fun when I my conscience wasn't driving me crazy. LOL...:wink:

You see drugs and alcohol often suppress the conscious part of the brain that says this is right or wrong. (Large sums of money can be just as intoxicating to someone who is relatively poor.) Sometimes, the event is so toxic to the human psyche that we black out and forget the whole experience on a conscious level as a coping mechanism. As people are more ready to deal with the issue the subconscious may begin to have flashbacks. And sometimes the flashbacks can be perceived as rape or worse. Yikes... enough said here... Let's just say straight or gay when we are taken out side of our comfort zone we are changed forever regardless the reason.

I hope that "political correctness" has NOT come to the Broke Straight Boys forum. This is a web site that is primarily designed for gay men who enjoy watching primarily straight young guys suck cock, fuck and do other activities that are not socially acceptable in "polite" society.

I found your original post both amusing and accurate. Just because eating pussy would make me want to throw up is not a bad thing to say. Just like for a true straight guy, sucking cock could be a vomit inducing act. This is a site and a forum for adults to comment on sexual activities, and we need to be able to share, laugh and joke in an adult manner, and I see no reason for you to apologize. This is not the Martha Stewart forum, it is a forum for cocksuckers, and ass eaters, and I think it's fine to make jokes about eating pussy too.

I was watching a different site a few minutes ago (ok, I confess) and there was a scene with two gay guys and two straight guys. The cameraman/narrator/David even commented at how the two straight guys seemed to know what they were doing when they were performing oral sex. One of the guys put it into a perspective which I had never thought about (please, no repercussions, I'm quoting here), he said, "I just try to suck it the way I wish my girlfriend would suck mine."

I guess it got me to thinking about youth vs. maturity, and how a relationship which has more history is enhanced by communication. As you mature, and become more confident in a relationship, you tend to share with your partner what turns you on and ask what you can do to please him/her better. Done lovingly and constructively, it can deepen and broaden your relationship.

I was watching a different site a few minutes ago (ok, I confess) and there was a scene with two gay guys and two straight guys. The cameraman/narrator/David even commented at how the two straight guys seemed to know what they were doing when they were performing oral sex. One of the guys put it into a perspective which I had never thought about (please, no repercussions, I'm quoting here), he said, "I just try to suck it the way I wish my girlfriend would suck mine."

I guess it got me to thinking about youth vs. maturity, and how a relationship which has more history is enhanced by communication. As you mature, and become more confident in a relationship, you tend to share with your partner what turns you on and ask what you can do to please him/her better. Done lovingly and constructively, it can deepen and broaden your relationship.

Very well said...:wink::blushing: