• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gabe & Seth

It was an ok video, nothing to get real excited over. Seth is a hot looking guy, I have to say that Gabe feel short for me. He has a nice chest and nipples, but not great on over all looks for me. Also found it strange he was not looking at Seth more. He has the chance to see his roommate bare assed and hard and he doesn't seem to be looking his was much at all. Strange!!!

I liked the angle of college roommates though, will be interesting to see how far these two go with each other. Gabe had a great cum shot though and Seth was hot from beginning to end.

Tampa... that was excellent !!!
"You can lead a model to the futon but you can't make him get hard."
Too funny Dude !!!

college roommates

Mikeyank, yes, both of my sons know that I am gay and both adore my partner. He is a big part of all of our lives. Shortly after I introduced them, my sons, my daughter-in-law and I decided to have our own family Thanksgiving celebration. Both of my sons called me to ask if Edmond was invited, saying, after all, he is a part of the family. Made Dad proud.

My youngest is very intellegent, which leads to a very dry wit. He approached the subject of my sexuality with his roommate by suggesting that when he picked up his underwear, if they were damp, it was because Dad was drooling on them. The roommate chuckled, but started keeping the room a little neater.

Mikeyank, yes, both of my sons know that I am gay and both adore my partner. He is a big part of all of our lives. Shortly after I introduced them, my sons, my daughter-in-law and I decided to have our own family Thanksgiving celebration. Both of my sons called me to ask if Edmond was invited, saying, after all, he is a part of the family. Made Dad proud.

My youngest is very intellegent, which leads to a very dry wit. He approached the subject of my sexuality with his roommate by suggesting that when he picked up his underwear, if they were damp, it was because Dad was drooling on them. The roommate chuckled, but started keeping the room a little neater.
That is a wonderful story Carking. You are so fortunate to have a family that accepts you, and supports your lifestyle as well as your partner. And your younger son, does have a great wit, and ability to make a potentially awkward situation with his gay roommate into a light hearted moment. Thanks for filling us in on your situation.

Actually, my youngest son said afterwards that it was his way to get his roommate to be a little neater, and it worked. The roommate was a little awkward around me for a while, but soon realized that I wasn't going to molest him and we have some great laughs now. I sometimes offer to do his laundry. He refuses.

My second wife is also my best friend. It is funny to go out to celebrate our son's birthday and sometimes my son and I end up walking together and talking about something and I look back and see my ex-wife walking, talking and laughing with my boyfriend. I just hope they are not comparing notes and laughing at my expense. I know it is a little strange, but we have all agreed that is much healthier to accept and enjoy rather than to hate and be jealous. When the evening's over, my ex-wife and my lover always hug and say goodbye. She even helped me decorate his new home which he built this year.

Last edited:
This shoot was just okay. The hottest part was like the last 2 minutes. Too often it seems that the bisexual boys don't preform as well as the straight ones. Go figure!

Second shoot? I say keep Seth and dump Gabe! Seth actually seemed to get into the scene after he started sucking Gabe.