• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Funny news reports

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
That reminds me of something that happened in Lakeland Florida a while back now. One night a guy is swimming in a motel pool and he notices a suction valve in the wall of the pool for circulating water through the filter system. He realizes that it is just big enough for ... You get the picture. He inserts penis and loses face. His penis gets stuck. He has to yell for help. The paramedics are called out. All the motel guests come out of their rooms to see what the commotion is about. They have to bring in big bright lights. Big scene!

The night desk person at the motel was the one who called 911. She was laughing so hard she couldn't hardly talk to the 911 dispatcher. The dispatcher started cracking up too even as he alerted the paramedics to go to the scene of the "accident". Local morning disc jockies got hold of the 911 tape later on and played it for weeks. Much to the amusement of their listening audiences. Fortunately the victim's identity was never revealed. The poor man did recover from the ordeal just fine. At least physically! LOL

You would have to be deperate wouldnt you

Desperate maybe not, but certainly not exigent about body type.

I'm sure I would have done that to see what it felt like when I was 14.

OK, I did do that to see what it felt like when I was 14. It felt awesome. The pipe opening was big enough for the water to rush in around my dick, and after I'd shot my load into the system, I was able to get my happy willy back out without calling for help. These two older girls (22?) from Pennsylvania who always swam in that pool early in the morning, and who taught me how to dance the chachacha at poolside, might have noticed the difference in the water the next day...that was a great vacation. I was at wank apogee for those 3 weeks in Ft. Lauderdale, and got at myself 5 and 6 times a day. My dick and I had only one thing in mind, and the collaboration between us was tip-top.

Desperate maybe not, but certainly not exigent about body type.

I'm sure I would have done that to see what it felt like when I was 14.

OK, I did do that to see what it felt like when I was 14. It felt awesome. The pipe opening was big enough for the water to rush in around my dick, and after I'd shot my load into the system, I was able to get my happy willy back out without calling for help. These two older girls (22?) from Pennsylvania who always swam in that pool early in the morning, and who taught me how to dance the chachacha at poolside, might have noticed the difference in the water the next day...that was a great vacation. I was at wank apogee for those 3 weeks in Ft. Lauderdale, and got at myself 5 and 6 times a day. My dick and I had only one thing in mind, and the collaboration between us was tip-top.

Here you go Slim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7urR3ouKIQE

Last edited: