• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fuck, I Love Facebook...

Thank you Beth for posting that picture, as it is obviously new featuring Tyler, Kadim with his new tattoo, and my very favorite model* in the history of BSB2 is back, the one, the only AYDEN!!!!

I was afraid that he was gone for good, and one of his last scenes featured him bottoming, which I vehemently opposed, and I had supposed that he might have left due to his not wanting to do it again, but I'm as pleased as punch to see my guy back again.

*Yes I called Ayden my favorite BSB2 model, and I offer my apologies to Jimmy Johnson, but Ayden has even surpassed Jimmy in my adoration, but I still love Jimmy too! :thumbup:

Holy shit, I couldn't "friend" you fast enough and, I'm telling you being a Facebook friend to Broke Straight Boys has lots of benefits! There's many of us forumites on there and it's so much fun...ya'll need to "cum" along and get some of this, before I lick it off the screen!:bump:

Holy shit, I couldn't "friend" you fast enough and, I'm telling you being a Facebook friend to Broke Straight Boys has lots of benefits! There's many of us forumites on there and it's so much fun...ya'll need to "cum" along and get some of this, before I lick it off the screen!:bump:
Thanks Beth. I do love to get the "heads up", (dick heads? :wink:) on all the stuff-Broke Straight Boys, and if I can get advance clues of who is coming back, like the lovely and talented young Ayden, then checking out the Broke Straight Boys page on facebook will be a new internet destination for me as well! :tongue_smilie: