• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

From The Bsb Vault - Scenes Thread

It is now 12:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Sunday July 26th. Scene #32 scheduled for Saturday July 25th has yet to released. Perhaps we will see it later on Sunday July 26th.

It is now 12:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Sunday July 26th. Scene #32 scheduled for Saturday July 25th has yet to released. Perhaps we will see it later on Sunday July 26th.

At a little after 8 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Sunday July 26th, the Saturday July 25th Vault scene has still not posted. Whenever it comes, I' looking forward to watching it.

At a little after 8 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Sunday July 26th, the Saturday July 25th Vault scene has still not posted. Whenever it comes, I' looking forward to watching it.
You're right KG. The last Vault scene released was on Friday 7/24 with Scene#31. I know that there is no scene today as it is the day of the release of a current scene, but Scene #32 is MIA. I wonder what happened? :001_unsure:

The latest one was worth the wait! Two hot guys in the kitchen. Great scene.

Not really sure yet. We have some other things up our sleeve though so stay tuned.
Thanks for the reply Mark. I enjoyed a lot of the College Dudes scenes early on, but they have gotten repetitive for me, and I got the impression that we might see some never before released Broke Straight Boys footage from the past which would interest me a whole lot more, being the big "Broke Straight Boys-aholic" that I am! lol It would be very cool for me to see outtakes or "bloopers" from over the years of the Broke Straight Boys models. :tongue:

Scene #32 belatedly was released and was worth the wait. As the scene notes indicate and the end of scene dialogue confirms, 24 year old Keith is a graduate teaching assistant, and 20 year old twink Mark is a student in his class. That means that Keith is grading Mark's mid term and final exams. While no doubt that the two are really in to each other, Mark is using his mouth, dick and particularly his hot little ass to earn his "A" in the course. One can get an "A" by studying hard, while this video shows an alternative way to earn that "A" if you are as young, hot and cute as Mark!

Thanks for the reply Mark. I enjoyed a lot of the College Dudes scenes early on, but they have gotten repetitive for me, and I got the impression that we might see some never before released Broke Straight Boys footage from the past which would interest me a whole lot more, being the big "Broke Straight Boys-aholic" that I am! lol It would be very cool for me to see outtakes or "bloopers" from over the years of the Broke Straight Boys models. :tongue:

To partially agree and partially disagree, I'm really enjoying the College Dudes scenes. Even though they were filmed in the 2008-2011 period and were all condom scenes, there is a timeless element to them of young hot college boys getting it on with each other. Having said that, there are lots of great scenes from the "old" Broke Straight Boys in the archives, and it would be hot in late August and September for management to pick the "best of" as concluding Vault scenes.

Well, Christmas in July! Now, that was a lot of fun. Definitely a fantasy!

Well, Christmas in July! Now, that was a lot of fun. Definitely a fantasy!

Do I ever agree! Coach is referring to Scene #33 a Christmas in July orgy of Santa and his elves. I'm not much of a Christmas in July person, preferring to celebrate a holiday in its season, but I'll be rewatching this scene next Christmas at which time my fantasy will be to take a different one of these elves to bed with me on each of the twelve days of Christmas! I've never seen such a collection of young twink elves whose mouths and butts were so receptive to cock!

I like your idea a different twink for all 12 days of Christmas. In July or anytime I’m ready.

Scene #35: An oral three way with 20 year old twink Billy and 23 year olds Caiden and Tristen. The scene high point was the two 23 year olds tag teaming the twink's cock and balls with their mouths, lips and tongues. They must have done a good job as Billy stayed rock hard for the remainder of the scene. The low point was the three of them cumming on a cookie with Tristen, the last to cum, having to eat the cookie with its creamy topping.

Last edited:
Scene 36: 19 year old Max may very well be the best looking model we have seen all Summer! His longish hair, striking good looks, nice bod and that long wide weapon between his legs! I've noticed this Summer that College Dudes not only pays less than Broke Straight Boys but also is more amateurish in that while the boys clearly want the money, they also wind up doing what they feel like sexually. This scene is a good example as for the first time this Summer $1500 was offered to the kid who bottomed (Broke Straight Boys money that BCB has yet to offer this Summer until this scene), but the boys enjoyed sucking each other off so much that they skipped the fuck and left money on the table. I have never seen that happen on Broke Straight Boys