• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Friends of Danleeh..

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I hope I am posting in the right place? I would hate for the Forum police to come after me. Yikes...
Dan and I would write to each other near every day. Silly stuff good morning have a nice day etc.
But it had been a while since I heard from him. But being a pain in the ass I just kept writing.
Tonight I got a post. He has been going through some hard core health problems. And his had to be watched
more intensely. And has felt very unbalanced. I don't know the extent of his health. He won't say but it is more
than the flu. But he wanted me to thank everyone for there PMs send his Love and thanks to all and misses us all
allot. He has not quit and will be back. (Wants to be back badly) He dose manage to sneak a peek so a little hello
here and there would be nice. Just want to pass it on. And remember to count your blessings.
johnny...

I spoke with him via Facebook about a week ago. He shared a little with me of what he is going through. I will let him be the one to tell you all. Suffice to say he is working through it all and expects to be back soon. I hope that is the case. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks for the updates guys. I hope Dan recovers quickly and can be back with us sooner rather than later. We miss him!

I sure hope Dan feels better! Hopefully this is good news - He's been active every single day lately on both Twitter and FB. I very much appreciate his interaction, encouragement to the models and always positive comments to our posts and tweets every day.

Damn Dan, get your hand out of your pants and type us a bit, will ya!:001_tongue:
I send you good thoughts and love, you are awesome!

Dan:

Hurry back to us when you can. If your current situation needs you to be monitored more closely we know that means your ability to access Broke Straight Boys is more limited than usual. That doesn't mean we don't miss you, we do. And I'm sure I'm not the only forumite who wishes that your health situation which necessitates your being monitored more closely will fade way or lessen to the point where you can get back with us and join in all the back and forth which makes the forum fun, frustrating at times, but uniquely wonderful.

Dan, your health comes first dude, but if you're on FB and Twitter then you must be getting better. Speedy recovery..

Hi Everyone. I hope I am posting in the right place? I would hate for the Forum police to come after me. Yikes...
Dan and I would write to each other near every day. Silly stuff good morning have a nice day etc.
But it had been a while since I heard from him. But being a pain in the ass I just kept writing.
Tonight I got a post. He has been going through some hard core health problems. And his had to be watched
more intensely. And has felt very unbalanced. I don't know the extent of his health. He won't say but it is more
than the flu. But he wanted me to thank everyone for there PMs send his Love and thanks to all and misses us all
allot. He has not quit and will be back. (Wants to be back badly) He dose manage to sneak a peek so a little hello
here and there would be nice. Just want to pass it on. And remember to count your blessings.
johnny...

Johnny,

Thank you for the update! And please pass on my best wishes, and hugs, to Dan.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Dan, I too have missed your posts over these last few weeks, and have messaged you as well inquiring as to your whereabouts. I do look forward to your return to the forum ASAP!!!!

Hope you are on the road to recovery Dan! I know the forum interactions mean a lot to you, and you obviously...mean a lot to the forum members too! Get well and get back as soon as you can! You are missed!:001_smile:

Sincerely;
One of many of your Forum Family Friends!
Betudidntknow

Again.. Dan sends his love to everyone. With a little extra shout out to Louis.

Fuck! You and Dan sure know how to make a grown man cry.

Thanks for the message, johnny!