• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

For those intending to visit the UK - Don't

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The UK is currently under a white blanket with some places seeing over 50cms of snow just today. Temps have been down to -20C in some parts and according to the forecast there is no let off for the foreseable future. It is the worst start to a winter on record but at least we were somewhat prepared after quite a bad winter last year - is this the future ?

It looks as if I'm going to stay down in Leeds this weekend, whereas normally I visit my mother. I don't have any laundry facilities here but a kind lady has offered to do my washing and ironing for me - it's surprising what a nice smile and a G and T does.

We have a very close community in the village near Leeds so we all "look for each other" and especially the elderly. My heart goes out to the elderly who don't live in such communities.

Hope the weather is much better wherever you guys and girls are.

xxjonxx

Shame

Oh what a shame jon.

I was thinking about popping over to Leeds and bending my butt over in your front room so you could fuck me all weekend.

Oh well. Maybe somewhere warmer then.......perhaps somewhere in the Mediterranean?????

Undie :001_tt2: :lol: :001_tt2:

Oh what a shame jon.

I was thinking about popping over to Leeds and bending my butt over in your front room so you could fuck me all weekend.

Oh well. Maybe somewhere warmer then.......perhaps somewhere in the Mediterranean?????

Undie :001_tt2: :lol: :001_tt2:

Well if that photo is indeed of your butt then you would be so welcome. Slim is in the Mediterranean, maybe he can put us up. :lol:

Well if that photo is indeed of your butt then you would be so welcome. Slim is in the Mediterranean, maybe he can put us up. :lol:

I'm sure Slim could find some room for you. LOL All kinds of cheesy comments come to mind regarding the two of you with Slim. haha But I'll resist the temptation.

Sorry to hear that winter is off to such a dreadful start for you Jon. But you Brits are from sturdy stock. So you will manage I'm sure. I'd love to curl up with you and keep you warm though. xo :biggrin:

we got about 2 inches of snow, so it isnt horrible, but the day before it got cold enough to snow we had torrential downpours, so it led to some ice patches on the roads. plus they said that if that rain had been snow we would have had over 60 inches! i cant do another winter like the one last year....

Well boys with you two involved if you agreed to send out a video of the event I bet we could pass the hat for air fare! :w00t:

1. The wildcat strike undertaken by Spanish air traffic controllers last week had to be put down by a government edict, the first state of emergency declared since the time of Franco (who died in the mid 70s). Not that they have the balls to try another walkout: in the news on TV they looked like frightened teenagers (female) as they were hustled by police past crowds of jeering and infuriated travellers shouting death threats. But you never know.

2. Really nice balmy days alternate with others where it's colder than a WTIABB*.

3. Apart from that please come, everyone. I want to see jon being kind to elderly people haha.

*biggest room with the nicest view goes to the first forumite who remembers what those initials stand for.

1. The wildcat strike undertaken by Spanish air traffic controllers last week had to be put down by a government edict, the first state of emergency declared since the time of Franco (who died in the mid 70s). Not that they have the balls to try another walkout: in the news on TV they looked like frightened teenagers (female) as they were hustled by police past crowds of jeering and infuriated travellers shouting death threats. But you never know.

2. Really nice balmy days alternate with others where it's colder than a WTIABB*.

3. Apart from that please come, everyone. I want to see jon being kind to elderly people haha.

*biggest room with the nicest view goes to the first forumite who remembers what those initials stand for.

Having a bunch of irritated traffic contollers would be worse than no traffic controllers

Witches Tit In A Blustering Blizzard

Brrr what a cold weekend it has been, overnight temps down to minus 11C at my mums and minus 18 not far away. A good friend and myself cleared my mums drive on Sat - it took us nearly 3 hours, but we finally cracked it. I departed this morning and drove the 80miles to Leeds through temps of -15 and my windscreen washer froze up - and yes I did have winter wash in the bottle.

Nice to see the Spanish govt eventually getting tough but guess they are going to have to get tough on a lot of things if they are to avoid the plight of the Irish and Greece.

On a happier and warmer note, I am now glad I bought mum a solid fuel burning fire for the lounge - the gas fire was rubbish and expensive - now this baby throws out 7kw of heat. I'm also fidgeting on with a new Iphone4 which I got on contract on Saturday. Hence me not being posting for a while.

Hope you didn't miss me too much lol xx