• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

For the female members only!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Female members,

Firstly I want to say thank you for joining the site, we think its awesome to see females on this site!!!

I'm asking only the female members only this questions and this can perhaps help me out a bit.

As a female, what turns you on about our scenes and what would you like to see?

I guess its a two part question...LOL

Love to hear back from you and reading your responses. If your to shy, then just PM me.

Hugs!
David

Now you're going to cater to what women want?? You guys get more bizarre everyday!

Now you're going to cater to what women want?? You guys get more bizarre everyday!

Wow! I'm shocked regarding your post. NO, we are not catering to women, they happen to be members just like you and we cater to no particular person.

If a person regardless of there sex, race or religion joins this site, we welcome everyone. I simply asked a question to our female members and perhaps, just perhaps they can shine a new perspective on some scenes that we all might enjoy in future Broke Straight Boys scenes.

We are not going to have Female models on the Broke Straight Boys site if that is what your thinking...I wanted to hear what they like to see in male to male sex. When we ask our members for feedback, we like to hear from everyone and we don't pick and choose whom our members are and whom we get our feedback from.

Your post here and on the other thread was very unprofessional of you to write and I hope other members point this out to you as well!

david id love to see some of the more seasoned models try their hands at fisting..i think that's hot. i have not been fisted myself but i'd like to try it on a man or myself.

and it's a shame my fav model will be absent for 4-6mths..im hoping someone new in HD will please me just the same..i'm very specific on what i like and if i don't see it right away then i prob won't look again. when i watch a model who's out as gay im not sexually attracted to him because in reality it would never happen..when he's bi and convincing it makes it that much more sexually arousing. so that's why i only like to see my 3 favorites..
and jesus when is deisal going to go over to College Boy Physicals?? and you need some new dr's over there maybe Ashton can be your new dr..he could be named
dr cumzalot. ":) think it over.

whoah there be some haters up in here! shame if you do shame if you dont, right david?

if you ignore shit it grows mold..so maybe rick will grow mold and his cock will rot off..too bad you think your money is greener then mine. if i meet you someday ill sit on face and make u eat my pink pussy..u'll love it..ill be sure to make it a pms day ,when i'm bloody and wet and a it's a nice mixture of the 2..kinda like strawberry jello's consistency that's been chewed up and spit back into the bowl..i've had my fun with that and now i'll return to being my classy self. :)

if you ignore shit it grows mold..so maybe rick will grow mold and his cock will rot off..too bad you think your money is greener then mine. if i meet you someday ill sit on face and make u eat my pink pussy..u'll love it..ill be sure to make it a pms day ,when i'm bloody and wet and a it's a nice mixture of the 2..kinda like strawberry jello's consistency that's been chewed up and spit back into the bowl..i've had my fun with that and now i'll return to being my classy self. :)

damn girl, all that bitchiness made my pussy wet! if i didnt know better id think you were a drag queen with that kind of sailor mouth!

no jw..i just hate fags, but loves me some gays!! speaking of gays i have a date with mine tonight at longhorn steakhouse..you're welcome to fly to ohio and join us..you'd have a ball! but like i said i'm over it and too mature to make his day by replying..so it's on to better things now. like what i'll wear to dinner :)

id love to but this bitch has got to get to work! i actually dont think youre that far from me, im out near pittsburgh.

are you offended by the saying "my gay"..he even says he's my gay..or when i need an opinion on a dress or something he'll say every girl needs a gay..what's ur thoughts on this?

You go girl! I was going to say something myself but I sure cant do better then this so I will leave it in your hands...:thumbup:

I am going to reply to this, I just really want to let it marinate before I answer. David, I think if you really want to know what we think you might want to mosey on down to the For the Ladies user group, we dont censor ourselves over there.

Damn Lori....look at all your crazy postings! Dont mess with Qwerty or she will slap you in the face with her sharp tongue....

my tongue is split down the middle so i hav2 tongues..LOL jk. jk..so since my fav's are obviously gone for mths now, ill need some new bi models to look at. i have diesal on the side line but since he's came out i can't picture us having sex. i need someone who's kinda skanky looking, tats are ok, prefer thin..i can't wait for the new HD models.

I dont think hes out Qwerty. I think people get that impression because he mentioned messing around with someone back home on his model interview. I think he is bisexual at best, so right up your alley! And, on a side note, I know you were just joking, but my ex-roomate had his tongue split. It always made for a good conversation starter....

yeah i must of been mistaken..i thought diesal was out as gay..he's kinda my type. he's hot but not realy thin..he's more muscley. but hot still..my question is would i pay to watch him perform if he was the only model around..not sure. what did you think of the new College Boy Physicals vid? hot as hell when he started to play with his ass..not sure why he did tht but i was hot..i'm starting to find out alot about myself the more i watch..i want to be fisted sometime..and i want to fist a man's ass!

well..you know I like the freaky shit, but fisting is not for me. have you done anal L? If not, baby steps girl. I think if we do see that it should be at the doctors office..wink wink. I am not sure the straight boys could handle it! They would probably be grossed out by it...

i was talking about fisting my vag..my ass is not a pleasure point..i've tried to finger it, nothing felt good abotu it..it just made me feel like i wanted to push it out. maybe i'm doing something wrong. what kind of freaky shit would u do to diesal if he wanted to hang out at the pride thing? :)

ooops...my bad, I thought you were talking about your ass! ummm...Lets move this to a private chat...;)

private chat? this a female's only thread..if the gay guys look it's their own faults..but if you insist..ill be heading over to the female group chat. :) cya soon.