• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Foot fetish

skyehawk_2000

Reaction score
There's lots of guys that will suck a dick or let a guy suck theirs. But I bet there are less guys that will suck another guys toes? See if some straight boys are broke enough for that?

There's lots of guys that will suck a dick or let a guy suck theirs. But I bet there are less guys that will suck another guys toes? See if some straight boys are broke enough for that?

Good luck with this...:001_smile:

I have to believe that there are hundreds of sites which cater to foot fetishists. This ain't Broke Straight Toes. The surest way to kill a website is to mix the niches.

P. S. I'm not completely and totally opposed to sucking toes, but I have a rule about rimming a guy's ass, and it carries over to feet, as well. I WILL NOT put my mouth on one I did not personally scrub to my satisfaction.