• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Female Users On The Site

I was just wondering what the males around here would think about a female on the forum.

Hi Dj Kitten.
And welcome to the site.
There was at least one female member on the forum.
I don't know if she is still on.
There are also members of the site that don't come in the forum so some of those could be female.
RJ

I was just wondering what the males around here would think about a female on the forum.
We had a female member, for a while, and she posted during her brief membership. I find it refreshing. Anyone who enjoys watching young "broke" straight boys showing their "wangs" and doing things that straight boys aren't supposed to do, are welcome in the forum. We all ready have a very diverse membership here. in fact, I wish we had afew current posters who would identify themselves as black. That would add another point of view too. Welcome all. This is a site for all adults, no "restrictive membership" here.

Mike

Start taling DJ If you are a liberal my side of the aisle welcomes you , if you are conservative the other stands waiting Leap in!

We had Milf. She was great and I loved her being here. I look forward to seeing more women on the Forum...:thumbup: DJ Welcome to the Forum. Have fun.

Last edited:

Yes. Welcome! We always look forward to new members so they can bring new ideas and different perspectives to the conversation.

As long as you are not put off by us talking about gay sex you'll like it here. Here in the forum itself we do not get really crude or vulgar for the most part. At least not compared to gay erotica that you can buy in adult bookstores.

In order for you to introduce youself to us faster I hope you would consider going to the thread called "10 Random Facts About You" and filling it out for yourself. It would give us some talking points to help get to know you faster. It would also help you to learn something about us individually.

And again welcome DjKitten!

Welcome DjKitten to the forum. In fact, let me welcome all of our new members that have joined in the past few weeks. Each night before signing off, I always enjoy seeing who has just joined. Again, welcome everybody.
Gary