• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Feb. 27: New Behind the scenes video added.

Thanks, Stephane!

Jace is a fun guy! He had me LOL several times.

Thank you, Jace!

BORING!! And still pissed that the original day or so of the bonus sites with the Broke Straight Boys models I watched in full screen and high def and now we have this little shit ass window to watch. Look it is nice the staff at Broke Straight Boys does this for us, but come on!!. I would much prefer to hear some real in depth talk from the models in full screen and not some lame party nobody on the site can relate to.
NSR

BORING!! And still pissed that the original day or so of the bonus sites with the Broke Straight Boys models I watched in full screen and high def and now we have this little shit ass window to watch. Look it is nice the staff at Broke Straight Boys does this for us, but come on!!. I would much prefer to hear some real in depth talk from the models in full screen and not some lame party nobody on the site can relate to.
NSR
While I wouldn't say it in quite the same way as you did, NSA, I do admit that I agree with you that these "on the road" shows featuring Broke Straight Boys that we do not know or care about. I did notice that Mike and Diesal will be appearing in Fort Lauderdale at Johnny's, a bar that I know oh so well from all my years vacationing in Lauderdale.

I'd love to see a behind the scenes with these guys, especially hot young Mike. But events with unknown Broke Straight Boys'S does nothing for me either.

Please do more "popular model" interviews. I really want to see Logan have an in depth conversation with David, and us.

Scorpio's right of course. Jace has appeared on the site and he has posted us a few times in the past. And he posted recently from Mardi Gras.

Some of the BTS scenes have not been all that interesting. Some have been more interesting than others.

The one thing I do agree with NSR about is the size of the screen. I miss when we could see it in full, wide screen. But apparently other members had problems downloading it in that format.

i thought it was fun following jace. i missed his scene, before i am not fond of solos.
now that i see he is a cool guy and wants me to watch him toss one off, i will watch his scene. i also like the Broke Straight Boys items ad. jace had me at hello.

NSR

Unfortunately all the stolen content that people have downloaded and are uploading on illegal has caused this. I want to protect the behind the scenes footage. Everything else is available full screen and downloadable.

Mark