• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Former Models

Apparently there is only one way to settle this Peter. We will have to engage in the gentlemanly art of pugilism to fight for Shane's hand (among his other lovely body parts) in marriage. You're a good dude Peter, but when it comes to "my" Shane, it's every man for himself. :001_tongue:
We can legally get married in the beautiful State of Washington my dearest friend, so "MY SHANE" would obviously pick me over you haha. But since I'm not a fan of traveling, I could be persuaded to let him visit with you while he's on the east coast. And while he's there, I'll have Cousin Anthony visiting here. Win win situation for me!!

And while you were fighting over Shane.....I quietly rode off into the sunset with AYDEN. ;) ;P

Not to many sunsets in Seattle "Ms K" so you'll have to bring an umbrella when you try and take Ayden from me. Boy, between you and mikey I'm getting very territorial with our boys. haha

Now,now,now. hold a minute now Ms.K. I always had the notion that you were a dedicated one-man-woman to CHAD. As-a-matter-of-fuck, opps i mean FACT, I fell over the carpet for Chad the very first time I laid my lubricated hand on my computer screen as I trained my fingers on his BAHYUTIFULL face and BODEHH, but then something happened on my way to Broke Straight Boys Forum: It was a-buzzed with warnings that a Countess named Ms.K had been crowned Missuss CHAD, and claim jumpers do jump at their own peril. I also thought the reason CHAD stepped out of the camera was to be over the moon with you. SO, I gave up my lube for Chad. But now, what are you doing on sunset boulevard? :confused::001_unsure:

While the forum is in shambles over Tank Shane ( whom I am for sure be the one he'll marry ...a..f..t..e..r... he's DIVORCED all of you!) no one noticed my list included LEON - the boy I will always introduced to my husband Shane as " he's just leaving honey, he delivers my pizza ... ...everyday. I haven't figured out how to keep Bobby and Rocco quiet inside my closet. Like MIKEYANK, I never claimed monogamy :smiley-sex020:

Now,now,now. hold a minute now Ms.K. I always had the notion that you were a dedicated one-man-woman to CHAD. As-a-matter-of-fuck, opps i mean FACT, I fell over the carpet for Chad the very first time I laid my lubricated hand on my computer screen as I trained my fingers on his BAHYUTIFULL face and BODEHH, but then something happened on my way to Broke Straight Boys Forum: It was a-buzzed with warnings that a Countess named Ms.K had been crowned Missuss CHAD, and claim jumpers do jump at their own peril. I also thought the reason CHAD stepped out of the camera was to be over the moon with you. SO, I gave up my lube for Chad. But now, what are you doing on sunset boulevard? :confused::001_unsure:

CHAD disappeared with Clay and Mark, leaving me heartbroken and lonely.........thus, opening the doors for AYDEN, DAMIEN, and LIAM to capture my heart, because some guy named Buckeye told me I had to have a whole stable.:001_rolleyes:

CHAD disappeared with Clay and Mark, leaving me heartbroken and lonely.........thus, opening the doors for AYDEN, DAMIEN, and LIAM to capture my heart, because some guy named Buckeye told me I had to have a whole stable.:001_rolleyes:
"Some guy named Buckeye"??? :ban:

Ayden & Damien, I'm not interested in boarding (they probably eat too much)........but I thought you said I could have Liam. We'll split him.....You can have Li**, and I'll take **am. How 'bout that? :thumbup:

Judgment of Solomon

We'll split him.....You can have Li**, and I'll take **am. How 'bout that? :thumbup:

After some deliberation, King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there was only one fair solution: the live son must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. The liar, in her bitter jealousy, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" However, upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Oh Lord, give the baby to her, just don't kill him!" The king gave the baby to the real mother. King Solomon's judgement became known throughout all of Israel and was considered an example of profound wisdom.

king-solomon-split-splitting-baby.jpg

Last edited:
After some deliberation, King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there was only one fair solution: the live son must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. The liar, in her bitter jealousy, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" However, upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Oh Lord, give the baby to her, just don't kill him!" The king gave the baby to the real mother. King Solomon's judgement became known throughout all of Israel and was considered an example of profound wisdom.

king-solomon-split-splitting-baby.jpg
You never cease to amaze me, Robert.

The King has spoken.....so be it. Do I get to appeal this decision?

How about if you split Liam by days of the week? M-W-F for you and T-Th-Sa for Mikey or Ms.K. On Sunday Liam could have a day of rest. lol

How about if you split Liam by days of the week? M-W-F for you and T-Th-Sa for Mikey or Ms.K. On Sunday Liam could have a day of rest. lol
I knew my appeal would come through if I waited long enough.

Perfect, Tampa, except Liam will be split between me and Ms. K. Mikey has his Ayden (maybe) and Paul.

It sounds like Liam would have the best of both worlds between you and Ms.K. haha

I knew my appeal would come through if I waited long enough.

Perfect, Tampa, except Liam will be split between me and Ms. K. Mikey has his Ayden (maybe) and Paul.
You are correct again young man. As much as I like Liam, you and Ms. K may share him as I will alternate days between AYDEN & PAUL, and I will be oh so very happy.

But there is no maybe regarding AYDEN or PAUL. They are both definitely perfect, each in their own way. :biggrin:

You are correct again young man. As much as I like Liam, you and Ms. K may share him as I will alternate days between AYDEN & PAUL, and I will be oh so very happy.

But there is no maybe regarding AYDEN or PAUL. They are both definitely perfect, each in their own way. :biggrin:

Sorry, AYDEN and I have already disappeared......the rest of you are on your own.:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Hey,

I am the luckiest guy in the world, since my favourite Broke Straight Boys/College Dudes model of all time (and likely of ALL time) JASON, returned! So I have nothing to complain about ;-)))

My favourite "former" models are:
*Danny - and wow, that guy did unspeakable things to me! Danny was right for me in EVERY way, and I actually shed a tear, when David said he wouldn't be returning. (Because Danny was a great bottom, he always got USED as a bottom, but he was an even BETTER TOP - and the fact that he wasn't FILMED more, as a top, is my #1 biggest frustration in Broke Straight Boys history!
*Anthony - totally handsome, adorable, and sweet.
*Shane - whom I always called my "little Confederate soldier", because his Celtic features reminded me of old Matthew Brady photos I'd seen, of Confederate soldiers from the Civil War. Behind Shane's harsh and sometimes truculent attitude, I am sure, there was a heart of GOLD. And. . . he is sexy as hell!

Hugs, "A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I would give my right hand (of course, I am left-handed ;-) to know what Danny is up to, now!

Jason and Kodi.jpg

Danny and Jason 001.jpg

Danny and Ryan 001.jpg

Saw Max Flint and Anthony (the latest one) Flint on a new site: Next Door Twinks; heard that Max has left the industry; don't know about Anthony.

I think Jason is even better now that he's back...the scene with him and Graham....wow..just wow!