• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fantasy first...Kylar and Zakk

Again I think this was a great pairing. I love the thought that they may go back home and experiment from time to time with each other. Zaak really appeared to get into sucking Kylar's dick once he got started. I just wish they would speak up a bit more when they express their opinion about trying sucking cock for the first time.:thumbup: Tha tis not a production issue as much as it is an embarassment issue I think. It must be hard for a straight guy to say, "Wow, that wasn't so bad. I think I would do it again." Anyway great shoot.:thumbup:

Great vid guy's. It would be nice to see Zakk bottom for Kyler. I hope you have it in the can already Dave. I like Kyler's look, the hair, smooth body and his face, just so dam good looking.

What a great match-up. Is this another Alden/Robert roommate match-up? Is David becoming a Yenta (for you gentiles, that means matchmaker). Boy I wish I was a fly in their apartment to well, err, yes! take the temperature.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

all i can say is wow it's something about these two guys that makes my dick stand straight up and shoot like a cannon

I tell ya! That Zakk guy is some looker. No wonder he brings a lot of girls home! Kyler must have been in seventh heaven getting his hot roomie to suck his dick. I notice it didn't take kyler long to get hard.

By the way Kyler's cock is something to write home about when it is hard. Whoever gets topped is sure going to feel it.

Kyler is nearly as pale as Broke Straight Boys favourite Tyler.

Again I think this was a great pairing. I love the thought that they may go back home and experiment from time to time with each other. Zaak really appeared to get into sucking Kylar's dick once he got started. I just wish they would speak up a bit more when they express their opinion about trying sucking cock for the first time.:thumbup: Tha tis not a production issue as much as it is an embarassment issue I think. It must be hard for a straight guy to say, "Wow, that wasn't so bad. I think I would do it again." Anyway great shoot.:thumbup:

Remember Mike ?? He was honest and open about saying he "...could quite get to like this..." My sort of straight boy!
Is Mike coming back by the way?

Great episode!!!

Wow!! That was my kind of episode. I love the fantasy/reality of two nineteen year old college roommates, sucking each other off for the first time. I loved the expression on Zakk's face, while Kyler was sucking him, and how he eventually stroked Kyler's beautiful hair, while he was receiving head.

I also enjoyed the looks that both guys kept giving each other throughout the shoot, from before agreeing to oral, through the sucking and finally during the cum shots. There appears to be genuine affection between these two bro's.

I was turned on watching them stroke their dick's with their legs and thighs entwined. I do look forward to the third part of this hot trilogy. Thank you David for getting these two to perform for us. Very, very hot!!!