• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Factoid Trivia

richardnoggin869

Reaction score
data effective date 01/27/2009

For anybody's information, on the age pole we had (and still running) the results so far are: We had 252 views and of these viewers 27 marked an age catagory for a 10.7% participation rate. :thumbdown: Don't forget to post on the poll.

It's amazing what you can do when you have too much time on your hands, for example:

We have 878 members in the Broke Straight Boys Forum....4% of the members (35) posted 78% (3074) of the posts.
Broke Straight Boys Management posted 543 threads or 12%. All other members, 843, posted the other 10%.

Ok, so I'm a little anal retentive, and I have too much time on my hands, but, the fact remains, we have an awful lot of people with good ideas for Forum fodder. Many people that read the posts sometimes groan, laugh, think WTF, and have opinions on what has been written. I for one would like to hear it. Good, bad, indifferent, critical, praiseworthy, everyone has an opinion, lets hear it.

Everyone's post is welcomed and appreciated, it's what helps us grow as a group and Forum. You'd be surprised at the number of friends you can make by just saying hi! :wink:

data effective date 01/27/2009

For anybody's information, on the age pole we had (and still running) the results so far are: We had 252 views and of these viewers 27 marked an age catagory for a 10.7% participation rate. :thumbdown: Don't forget to post on the poll.

It's amazing what you can do when you have too much time on your hands, for example:

We have 878 members in the Broke Straight Boys Forum....4% of the members (35) posted 78% (3074) of the posts.
Broke Straight Boys Management posted 543 threads or 12%. All other members, 843, posted the other 10%.

Ok, so I'm a little anal retentive, and I have too much time on my hands, but, the fact remains, we have an awful lot of people with good ideas for Forum fodder. Many people that read the posts sometimes groan, laugh, think WTF, and have opinions on what has been written. I for one would like to hear it. Good, bad, indifferent, critical, praiseworthy, everyone has an opinion, lets hear it.

Everyone's post is welcomed and appreciated, it's what helps us grow as a group and Forum. You'd be surprised at the number of friends you can make by just saying hi! :wink:

I dito that. Thanks Richard.

Me three, Richard! I'm sure amongst the membership, exists many potentially interesting posts!

Me three or four.......

Ok so I'm not a prolific poster but I have been amazed at the depth, breadth, wisdom, and humor found in the forum. I ventured in and I can't tell all of you how happy I am that I did. If any of you read this and are thinking about posting, Do It! It's easy and the rewards are beyond imagination.

Thanks to MM, Slim, Jayman and others for inspiring me......

Jayce

Ok so I'm not a prolific poster but I have been amazed at the depth, breadth, wisdom, and humor found in the forum. I ventured in and I can't tell all of you how happy I am that I did. If any of you read this and are thinking about posting, Do It! It's easy and the rewards are beyond imagination.

Jayce

Thank you so much. You inspire me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLwKROFFHE :thumbup:

Jayce

Jayce, well, you're welcome. But that's very challenging company you've stuck me in with...

Heady Company

Jayce, well, you're welcome. But that's very challenging company you've stuck me in with...

:001_cool: Well if the shoe fits....... Really, modesty is a virtue, but how virtuous a company can we be????? :sneaky2: Maybe Queen MM can weigh in and convince you that you are indeed creme de la cum, errr creme :thumbup:

Jayce