• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Facial Hair or no?

Johnny I can't be your friend, because you said two models names that are innocent, Dillon nor Oliver told me anything Sha, Johnny started a roomer and now Dillon and Oliver will hear the roomer and they will say I didn't say anything, which is true, and then they will stop talking to me. Johnny way are you being so vindictive as to do that. Or did you not think about what telling lies and starting roomer will do to hurt the models? How could you!

Taking a look at this year's models and last year's models, 15 out of 24 have facial hair, which is 62.5% out of the 9 models who didn't have facial hair at first,
go to their most recent scene and see how many now have facial hair?

Maybe it would be a good idea for management to weigh in on this matter. Sha, may we ask that you clarify if in fact management is requesting that models let their facial hair grow out and is this a direction Broke Straight Boys has decided to take? If so, maybe you would share the logic behind it. Thanks, and hope to hear from you as I know that management does follow these posts.

I agree with you too, Tanner is great the way he is, love him too. Hope he doesn't have facial hair, I guess we will see soon
Don't tell me that Tanner is going to have facial hair like this in his next scene, with the "new rule". lol

abraham14.jpg

Or like this. lolololol

263148.jpg

This is one of the sillier threads I've read in a while and Johnny, please don't go and tell Sha and get Oliver & Dillon fired, like I did many years ago with Jake Tipton! lolololololololol

My goodness gracious. I go out to the gym for a few hours and all hell breaks loose on the forum! :confused1:

And one more thing in all seriousness, go outside and look around at younger guys today. They basically ALL have some facial hair. And the guys on Broke Straight Boys are supposed to be typical looking young straight guys that we see on the street, in the gym, in the supermarket or even on television and in the movies. And so if most of them have facial hair, duh.......this is 2017 and they don't need Sha to tell them to grow it out. That is just how it is in real life...........

Maybe it would be a good idea for management to weigh in on this matter. Sha, may we ask that you clarify if in fact management is requesting that models let their facial hair grow out and is this a direction Broke Straight Boys has decided to take? If so, maybe you would share the logic behind it. Thanks, and hope to hear from you as I know that management does follow these posts.
Now you are just trying to make me look like a terrible
rotten,vindictive bitch.
Trying to throw poor young boy's under the bus. And destroy there careers.
As God is my judge. I am not.I swear. I am not. xo

Last edited:
Taking a look at this year's models and last year's models, 15 out of 24 have facial hair, which is 62.5% out of the 9 models who didn't have facial hair at first,
go to their most recent scene and see how many now have facial hair?

Do you think that maybe they have facial hair because facial hair is popular right now? These guys don't live and breathe for Broke Straight Boys They have lives outside of the studio as well. Considering all of the trouble Sha has had finding new models for the three updates a week (to the point where he has had to bring in experienced, older models from other studios), the idea of instituting a "grow facial hair or else" policy sounds pretty arbitrary.

Sorry honey, I don't buy your BS! Congratulations on your loyalty to the models. It comes in handy when you can't substantiate your claims.

Facial Hair or no facial hair. Who gives a fuck? If they don't know how to suck dick and fuck, then it makes no difference.

Well now I think I have heard it all. I don't fire people if they don't have facial hair. Actually there have been times that I have encouraged them to shave or cut their hair. The only hair I try to keep on these guys are pubes. I can't even manage to do that sometimes as they sometimes want to trim too much. I can assure you that in my 21 years of being in this business I have never threatened to fire someone if they didn't have facial hair. That is absolutely absurd.

Well now I think I have heard it all. I don't fire people if they don't have facial hair. Actually there have been times that I have encouraged them to shave or cut their hair. The only hair I try to keep on these guys are pubes. I can't even manage to do that sometimes as they sometimes want to trim too much. I can assure you that in my 21 years of being in this business I have never threatened to fire someone if they didn't have facial hair. That is absolutely absurd.
Thanks Sha for shooting down that absurd accusation. But if Tanner comes out with a ZZ Top beard in his next scene, I will wonder again.....lolololol

Thanks Sha, I'm glad you shot down the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard (not that I gave it a second worth of validity). From the writing, I would say that the trolls are getting younger and younger. Time to put Ike's silly "roomer" where it belongs!

Hi Sha thanks for coming on and putting all the stupid things they have said and have blown this up to. "I hear that their is a rule you have to grow facial hair? " is the only question that needs to be answered. That's what the question is? so Is there a rule no bald dick? and no pubic hairs cut too short? and are all of the models encouraged by management to grow facial hair? I want you to know that Dillon or Oliver never said anything to me about hair growth. That was Johnny who put those names on here? Would you put all of this to rest for me. Will you answer these questions? Does the management tell the models about what hair is appropriate and not appropriate? And are they asked to grow hair for the scenes.

I think most of them manscape way too much, and Robb with the 5 o'clock shadow and everything else shaved is really way too far. I think I remember an interview where you told a model who was already shaved that it wasn't a good idea. I'm sure some of them show up shaved and manscape when it's too late to do anything but for me a shaved ass screams queen not straight boy. What straight boy runs around shaving his ass so you can see a dick going in better? To me the amount and type of body hair goes a long way toward the total appeal of a model. You shave them all they all look the same. You've seen one shaved twink ass. You've seen most of them.

Hi Sha thanks for coming on and putting all the stupid things they have said and have blown this up to. "I hear that their is a rule you have to grow facial hair? " is the only question that needs to be answered. That's what the question is? so Is there a rule no bald dick? and no pubic hairs cut too short? and are all of the models encouraged by management to grow facial hair? I want you to know that Dillon or Oliver never said anything to me about hair growth. That was Johnny who put those names on here? Would you put all of this to rest for me. Will you answer these questions? Does the management tell the models about what hair is appropriate and not appropriate? And are they asked to grow hair for the scenes.

Ike, read again what Sha wrote. He said that he has at times encouraged models to shave or cut their hair, and he tries to get them to keep their pubes, and that is it as far as hair. He also said that he's never threatened to fire anyone over hair, so that should be the end of this silly thread. Okay?

Ikepley, can you not read? All the stupid things we have said and blown this up to? Did you use your dad's credit card to charge this site and verify your age? It would help if you could argue something without the adolescent whining. That's not a grammar nazi thing, it's an effective communication thing. Sweet Mother of Pearl, child! Don't go into a forum making wild, ludicrous accusations that you refuse to back up and blame the members for sabotaging your ridiculous accusations by claiming you were only asking questions.

Honestly Ike, is a disgruntled model paying you to troll the Broke Straight Boys member forum, or are you doing this on your own because you felt that someone here slighted your heartthrob? Egads!

Last edited:

Thank you Sha for taking your time, and it is as most people suspected I am sure. Sorry to have bothered you with this.

Asked and answered! I am sure some grade schools close by you must offer Reading and Comprehension classes, along with remedial spelling.

Ike, read again what Sha wrote. He said that he has at times encouraged models to shave or cut their hair, and he tries to get them to keep their pubes, and that is it as far as hair. He also said that he's never threatened to fire anyone over hair, so that should be the end of this silly thread. Okay?

Ikepley, can you not read? All the stupid things we have said and blown this up to? Did you use your dad's credit card to charge this site and verify your age? It would help if you could argue something without the adolescent whining. That's not a grammar nazi thing, it's an effective communication thing. Sweet Mother of Pearl, child! Don't go into a forum making wild, ludicrous accusations that you refuse to back up and blame the members for sabotaging your ridiculous accusations by claiming you were only asking questions.

Honestly Ike, is a disgruntled model paying you to troll the Broke Straight Boys member forum, or are you doing this on your own because you felt that someone here slighted your heartthrob? Egads!

Asked and answered! I am sure some grade schools close by you must offer Reading and Comprehension classes, along with remedial spelling.

I simply second each of your posts.

I agree with what Stowe said earlier "if they can suck and fuck who gives a shit" lolololol

Reaching your low.Sounding like a child.Your the big mouth that started it.Fucking stupid queens.If you can't back up the rumors YOU start. Don't post them..The End....