• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

event and behind the scenes sex

jtdestin

Reaction score
just a thought.... I would love to see more action in the pride events and behind the scenes... like Scott and Leon Diesal and jc and the Broke Straight Boys party series. I would bet something is going on after hrs.
I know they are some what staged but O what fun they were to watch!!!

Last edited:
just a thought.... I would love to see more action in the pride events and behind the scenes... like Scott and Leon Diesal and jc and the Broke Straight Boys party series. I would bet something is going on after hrs.
I know they are some what staged but O what fun they were to watch!!!

I liked the one with Scott and Josh more than the one in the motel pool, but yeah, mixing it up like that would be great.

Clay has enough to cope with at the moment, but I'm sure this idea of yours, to bring back some clips with the straighties partying, is part of Mark's plan. Anyone know if Clay might be visible at the pride events? I'd think about buying a transatlantic ticket just to meet him lol...

He sounds like an attractive, intelligent guy. I wouldn't mind meeting him either. :001_smile:

Clay is really a cool guy. And every new posted video, lifts the vial more. He does not copy David and brings on his own style; and I like his personality.:001_smile:

The future looks bright for Clay, more people will get smitten soon.